Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
|Not yet rated. Email:
See more 3BR Powersports items.
||$44.95 (and this item ships for $2.99)
Ships tomorrow, May 21.
||3BR Powersports Panel TAPP 2.1 Amp USB Power Port with Mount Saddle
||Brand New, Full Manufacturer Warranty
||Get a Quick Price Match for this item (during business hours).
|We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
|We have not yet produced any videos for the Panel TAPP 2.1 Amp USB Power Port with Mount Saddle. If you would like to suggest a video for this item, we'd love to hear your suggestion! Please submit your suggestion via our feedback form. We review all suggestions and will do our best to provide a response in a timely manner.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
3BR Powersports Panel TAPP 2.1 Amp USB Power Port with Mount Saddle? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
There are currently no Q&A's posted for this item. Feel free to post a question you have about this item.
Here are the top accessories for this item. View the complete accessory list for this item.
3BR Powersports Garmin USB Tapp Capp to miniUSB Power Cable 9 Inches
3BR Powersports Garmin USB Tapp Capp to miniUSB Power Cable 12 Inches
3BR Powersports Garmin USB Tapp Capp to miniUSB Power Cable 18 Inches
||May 2, 2012
||May 16, 2012
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the 3BR Powersports Panel TAPP 2.1 Amp USB Power Port with Mount Saddle in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the 3BR Powersports Panel TAPP 2.1 Amp USB Power Port with Mount Saddle.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
There are currently no reviews for the 3BR Powersports Panel TAPP 2.1 Amp USB Power Port with Mount Saddle.
This compact, easy to mount, all-weather 2.1 amp USB Power Port is the answer for powering and charging your TABLETS1, cell phones, smart phones2, most GPS units, MP3 players and some digital cameras. It mounts easily to any panel up to 3/4” thick. A removable/replaceable seal cap protects the power port from dust and water. The co-extruded cable jacket ensures a robust installation on any vehicle. USB cable connection is all-weather when used with a 3BR Powersports’ patented TAPP CAPPed cable.
- Input Voltage: 12V ± 4.0V
- USB (Output) Voltage: 5V ±.25V
- Output Current: 2.1A Max
- Quiescent Current (no load current): 35mA (0.035A)3
- Protection Rating: IP64 (Water wash down) when capped or when TAPP CAPPed USB cable is plugged in. None when a standard USB Cable is plugged in
- Cable tower is the same shape as TAPP and TAPP Lite so the same TAPP CAPPed cables can be used on all three. No need to have separate cables if both universal mount and panel mount TAPPs are installed on the same vehicle
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°F to 122°F (-15°C to 50°C)
- Cable Jacket: Co-extruded over UL rated wire. Abrasion resistant, UL/CSA listed, meets Mil-I-631D, -40°F to 221°F
- Compact waterproof cable connector behind panel simplifies installation
- Cable length: 6ft (2M)
- Electrical protection: Splash proof ATC fuse holder with 7.5A fuse internal auto-resetting
fuse, internal auto over-temp power control, diode protected against inadvertent reverse polarity.
- Wire Terminals: Crimp/Solder .25” Ring (battery screw size)
- Seal Cap: Removable/Replaceable Brulloy™
- Fully threaded body allows mounting in any panel thickness up to ¾” (19mm)
- Panel nut is easily finger tightened
- Installation kit includes the Panel TAPP, Seal Cap, Panel Nut, cable ties, and Posi-Tap™ connector for easy connection to vehicle electrical system.
- US Patent 7,914,306
1. Will not charge Samsung or ASUS tablets which require proprietary chargers.
2. Blackberry devices and Casio G’zOne Commando phones require a special charging cable.
3. TAPP quiescent current (power consumption with no load) will drain a small motorcycle battery in as little as three to five days if connected directly to the battery. It is recommended that TAPP be connected to a switched power source to prevent battery drain when the vehicle is not running. A Posi-Tap™ tap connector supplied in the installation kit makes a robust connection to the vehicle electrical system quick and easy
There are no specifications currently available for this item.
|(View more comments.)|
|Excellent delivery times for all that I have ordered from you. Keep up the good work. Pass to the boys outback|
S, May 17/13
|excellent phone support and informative web site|
ken w. UT, May 14/13
|Easy site to search,setup acct and order|
Ken D. NY, May 13/13
|Very easy shopping process. I was able to update my details easily|
Eric C. CT, May 12/13
|Your company had all individual parts needed that other did not at a great price! Thank you.. |
Brian J. NH, May 10/13
|as usual, you guys did great. shipping was VERY FAST. keep up the good work|
Thomas, May 9/13