Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
| (1 customer reviews). Email:
100% of our reviewers recommend this item. See more BlackLine items.
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Accessories may still
be available for this item. Click to view accessories.
|We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
|We have not yet produced any videos for the Harpoon GPS. If you would like to suggest a video for this item, we'd love to hear your suggestion! Please submit your suggestion via our feedback form. We review all suggestions and will do our best to provide a response in a timely manner.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
BlackLine Harpoon GPS? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
There are currently no Q&A's posted for this item. Feel free to post a question you have about this item.
What's Included In The Box?
|The BlackLine Harpoon GPS ships with the following items included:|
- Harpoon GPS watercraft security device
- 1 MyPass automatic arming & disarming wireless keyfob
- Floater to protect keyfob
- Installation guide
- Getting started guide
||February 23, 2010
||February 23, 2010
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the BlackLine Harpoon GPS in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the BlackLine Harpoon GPS.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
|Most recent customer reviews. (View all 1 reviews for this item.)|
Written by Walleyepop
April 15, 2010
EXCELLENT TRACKING/ANTI-THEFT DEVICEThis device gives me peace of mind concerning the security of my boat (in the boathouse) and my possessions in it. It … More
•Pros: 5 minute install, very small, works as advertised.
92 viewers found this helpful.
Gain peace-of-mind with HarpoonGPS, the boating industry's first GPS-based active recovery solution and incorporates the new Blackline Recovery Service. If an unauthorized individual moves your watercraft outside an automatically-configured GPS security perimeter, Blackline Recovery Service personnel work with the authorities for you to speed its recovery if your watercraft is stolen.
HarpoonGPS's real-time GPS tracking allows you to see where your watercraft is at any moment. Share your HarpoonGPS’s location to others and let them share in your boating adventures.
Features and Tips
|Here is a listing we have put together of some of the common |
Harpoon GPS features,
along with a few user tips that you may find of help for this particular item.
Size & weight
- Length: 11.1 cm L , 6.3 cm W, 2.1 cm T (4.3” L X 2.4” W X 0.8” T)
- Weight: 85 g, 3.0 oz
Buttons, indicator lights & connector
- Operating temperature: -20ºC to +55ºC (-4ºF to +131ºF)
- Storage temperature: -30ºC to +75ºC (-22ºF to +167ºF)
- Humidity: 100% condensing
- Ingress protection level: IP65
- Green power / wireless connection indicator light (LED)
- Security arm/disarm button
- Red security arm indicator light (LED)
Security Alerts (via email and SMS text message)
- GSM/GPRS: Quad-band (850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 1900 MHZ)
- Always-on connection
- 2-way communication enables real-time tracking & remote arm and disarm
Notifications (via email and SMS)
- GPS Security perimeter alert
- On-backup battery notification (power disconnect from watercraft)
- Low watercraft battery notification
- Low internal battery notification
- On-network notification, off-network notification
- 20-channel GPS receiver
- Industry-leading UltimateSense GPS antenna technology: Makes the most of weak GPS coverage
Power & battery
- Real-time tracking turnaround time: 20 seconds typical
- Continuous tracking turnaround time: 5 to 10 seconds per location after the first location
- Location accuracy: <5 m outdoors typical, <150 m indoors typical
- Power connection: built-in 2-conductor power cable (2m)
- Power system compatibility: 12 VDC and 24 VDC nominal systems
- Input voltage range: 10 to 36 VDC
- Internal backup battery (rechargeable Li-polymer)
- Internal backup battery standby time: 2 days
- Internal battery charger: Yes
Mobile phone requirements
- PC Web browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari
- Mac Web browsers: Safari, Firefox
- Mobile alerting: Any mobile phone supporting SMS (text message)
- Remote SMS tracking interface
There are no specifications currently available for this item.
|Real. Live. Humans.|
|Our very own phone staff are waiting for your call.|
|8AM - 5PM PDT, Mon-Fri|
|(View more comments.)|
|If someone is thinking about purchasing GPS equipment there is no other place to do business but GPS City. You are customer service the way it should be.......Customer focused. And this level of service has been the mainstay of GPS City for over 10 years which has been my experiences|
Don, May 24/13
|Great service and fast delivery|
Anon, May 23/13
|please, keep your sight just the way it is...no need for improvement. i had the easiest experience shopping on your sight, and your prices are the lowest i have seen, this is what keeps shoppers coming back, and your inventory is tops too|
jim m. WI, May 21/13
|Excellent delivery times for all that I have ordered from you. Keep up the good work. Pass to the boys outback|
S, May 17/13
|Simple, efficient and fast. Sales customer service responds to questions quickly. Thank You|
Muhammad fazli R. SINGAPO, May 14/13
|Easy site to search,setup acct and order|
Ken D. NY, May 13/13