Fits all 50/200 units with 6-pin connector - 160, 178C, 240, 250C, 340C, 198C, 298, 398, 498, GSD20, 420S, 430S, 440S, 520S, 530S, 540S, 525S, 535S, 545S, 400C, 160C.
The B45 is Airmar’s smallest, bronze, thru-hull stem, offering quality design at an economical price. The classic housing is streamlined to deflect aerated water from the transducer’s face, providing solid echo returns. Airmar’s High-performance fairings are recommended for all installations to obtain the best possible results.
- Thru Hull, Bronze Housing
- Depth & Temperature
- Frequency: 50/200kHz
- Cone: 45° / 12°
- RMS Power: 600W
- Maximum Depth Range: 50 kHz— 235 m to 353 m (800’ to 1,200’) 200 kHz— 118 m to 206 m (400’ to 700’)
- Boat Size: 9m (30') and up
- Recommended for planing-hull powerboats and cruising sailboats up to 9 m (30’)
- Good sensitivity in a compact housing
- Fast-response water-temperature sensor provides ±0.2°C (±0.1°F) accuracy