Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
|Not yet rated. Email:
See more Garmin items.
Please call 1-866-GPS-CITY for availability.
||Garmin Airmar SS270W Dual Freq Stainless Steel 1kW Transducer Thru-Hull
||Brand New, Full Manufacturer Warranty
||Get a Quick Price Match for this item (during business hours).
|We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
|We have not yet produced any videos for the Airmar SS270W Dual Freq Stainless Steel 1kW Transducer Thru-Hull. If you would like to suggest a video for this item, we'd love to hear your suggestion! Please submit your suggestion via our feedback form. We review all suggestions and will do our best to provide a response in a timely manner.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
Garmin Airmar SS270W Dual Freq Stainless Steel 1kW Transducer Thru-Hull? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
|View the compete list of 2 questions and 4 answers for the Garmin Airmar SS270W Dual Freq Stainless Steel 1kW Transducer Thru-Hull in our Q&As.
Or visit our Q&A Home Page.|
|Here are a few of the most recent questions asked by users and customers of the Garmin Airmar SS270W Dual Freq Stainless Steel 1kW Transducer Thru-Hull.|
||How many pins does this transducer have?
||306 days ago
||How easy is it to damage the transducer during loading/unloading?
||1.1 years ago
What's Included In The Box?
|The Garmin Airmar SS270W Dual Freq Stainless Steel 1kW Transducer Thru-Hull ships with the following items included:|
- Garmin Airmar SS270W Dual Freq Stainless Steel 1kW Transducer Thru-Hull
||November 30, 1999
||September 24, 2003
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the Garmin Airmar SS270W Dual Freq Stainless Steel 1kW Transducer Thru-Hull in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the Garmin Airmar SS270W Dual Freq Stainless Steel 1kW Transducer Thru-Hull.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
There are currently no reviews for the Garmin Airmar SS270W Dual Freq Stainless Steel 1kW Transducer Thru-Hull.
The SS270W is the industry’s first 1 kW twin wide-beam, 50 kHz and 200 kHz dual-frequency transducer. This unique design gives extra beamwidth to spot more fish in shallow to mid-water depths. Aimed at the commercial and sport-fishing markets, this thru-hull provides four times the beamwidth at 200 kHz than other high-performance transducers. This means marking game fish or bait in a larger area, thus increasing the catch. Since the beamwidths are the same at both frequencies, a split-screen fishfinder display will clearly show the same water column and bottom coverage. Fish will also appear as arches of the same size and position. More fish will be marked while trolling or underway. At anchor, see which direction the baits and chum are flowing in the current. The custom-fit High-Performance Fairing will give crystal-clear imaging at speeds up to 30 knots (34 MPH). And since the SS270W fits into the popular B260 fairing pocket, it’s easy to upgrade existing installations.
- Identical wide 25° beamwidths at 50 kHz and 200 kHz
- Provides 4 times the beamwidth at 200 kHz than other high-performance transducers
- Wide-beam is ideal for marking bait fish and game fish
- Vast bottom coverage in shallow-water
- Same targets appear at both frequencies
- Excellent fish detection in shallow to mid-water depths
- Retrofits into existing B260 fairing pocket
- Depth and new fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Boat Size: 9 m (30’) and up
- Blue-water trolling using both 50 kHz and 200 kHz
- Bait and game fish marking in shallow to mid-water
- Wreck and structure finding on the continental shelf
- Vertical deep jigging
- Downrigger fishing in saltwater or deep-water lakes
- Tuna/Marlin Fishermen - Detect bait and gamefish in the upper water column that would go unseen with a traditional narrow-beam transducer.
- Downrigger Fishermen - Have the ability to see your downrigger ball and the lines attached to it. Get a closer look at a fish strike on your echosounder screen.
- Jig Fishermen - Seeing your jigs on the echosounder screen while bottom fishing can help avoid bottom hang-ups. Seeing a tuna attack your jigs on the echosounder
There are no specifications currently available for this item.
|(View more comments.)|
|If someone is thinking about purchasing GPS equipment there is no other place to do business but GPS City. You are customer service the way it should be.......Customer focused. And this level of service has been the mainstay of GPS City for over 10 years which has been my experiences|
Don, May 24/13
|tons of products, great prices...and videos! Thanks|
Timothy K. FL, May 22/13
|please, keep your sight just the way it is...no need for improvement. i had the easiest experience shopping on your sight, and your prices are the lowest i have seen, this is what keeps shoppers coming back, and your inventory is tops too|
jim m. WI, May 21/13
|Wow, the manufacturers could learn a few things from GPS City! Thoroughly enjoyed the extensive video tutorials and comparisons. I really hope I am as happy with this product as I am with the buying experience at GPS City!|
Wayne S. TN, May 19/13
|Simple, efficient and fast. Sales customer service responds to questions quickly. Thank You|
Muhammad fazli R. SINGAPO, May 14/13
|Easy site to search,setup acct and order|
Ken D. NY, May 13/13