Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
|Not yet rated. Email:
See more Garmin items.
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Accessories may still
be available for this item. Click to view accessories.
|We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
|We have not yet produced any videos for the Atlantic BlueChart Small CD v2008.5. If you would like to suggest a video for this item, we'd love to hear your suggestion! Please submit your suggestion via our feedback form. We review all suggestions and will do our best to provide a response in a timely manner.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
Garmin Atlantic BlueChart Small CD v2008.5? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
There are currently no Q&A's posted for this item. Feel free to post a question you have about this item.
||September 8, 2006
||December 28, 2006
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the Garmin Atlantic BlueChart Small CD v2008.5 in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the Garmin Atlantic BlueChart Small CD v2008.5.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
There are currently no reviews for the Garmin Atlantic BlueChart Small CD v2008.5.
Garmin Atlantic BlueChart CD v8.5
| || || || || |
Whether you're exploring new coastline or cruising your favorite bay, BlueChart Atlantic Small contains the most detailed marine cartography around. These electronic nautical maps give you peace of mind when navigating offshore.
BlueChart Atlantic Small provides the same depth of detail as regular BlueChart Atlantic data — the only difference is the size of the regions. As you would expect, BlueChart Atlantic Small contains smaller regions of data for those who only need specific areas of coverage.
Our version 2008.5 CD-ROM includes coverage for several offshore regions — select one of these regions to view and download charts with this purchase
AVAILABLE IN THREE VERSIONS:
• Americas (North and South America)
• Atlantic (Europe and Africa)
• Pacific (Asia, Australia, and New Zealand).
CD's VS PRE-PROGRAMMED DATA CARDS:
These CDs provide the same detailed, object-oriented cartography as the Garmin pre-programmed BlueChart data cards, including specific region breakdowns.
Features and Tips
|Here is a listing we have put together of some of the common |
Atlantic BlueChart Small CD v2008.5 features,
along with a few user tips that you may find of help for this particular item.
Version 2008.5 features include:
- Note: Includes Small regions only
- New! Now with Adriatic Sea Pilot port plans for Croatia
- Coverage of additional Hydrographica (Sweden) lake charts including Lake Bolmen, Storsjon and Sommen
- Includes Boatlaunch UK Slipways and S57 data for Latvia and Estonia
- Updated coverage of Africa, Europe and the Middle East
- Local charts for most countries using UKHO S57 data and high level Hydrographica, Sweden charts
- Port services for the U.K., Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, France, Portugal, Spain, Italy and Croatia in cooperation with Bloc Marine, REEDS Nautical Almanac and other local vendors
- Chart-specific information, including chart name, number, scale, revision date, latest Notice to Mariners date
- Trip and waypoint management function lets you transfer waypoints, routes and tracks between your GPS and your PC
- Faithful representation of published official paper charts
- Object-oriented cartography
- Shaded depth contours
- Intertidal zones
- Spot soundings
- Port plans
- Navaids with view range and coverage
- Tides, wrecks, restricted areas and anchorages
**These functions of this product work with nearly all Garmin GPS units, excluding the GPS100 family and panel mount aviation units. Some products require a Garmin data card to download maps.
There are no specifications currently available for this item.
|(View more comments.)|
|Always wonderful service! Simply the best|
Chuck S., May 23/13
|tons of products, great prices...and videos! Thanks|
Timothy K. FL, May 22/13
|Wow, the manufacturers could learn a few things from GPS City! Thoroughly enjoyed the extensive video tutorials and comparisons. I really hope I am as happy with this product as I am with the buying experience at GPS City!|
Wayne S. TN, May 19/13
|Best price I found on the net - and free shipping make this a real deal!|
Dov F. NY, May 14/13
|Simple, efficient and fast. Sales customer service responds to questions quickly. Thank You|
Muhammad fazli R. SINGAPO, May 14/13
|Very easy shopping process. I was able to update my details easily|
Eric C. CT, May 12/13