Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
|Not yet rated. Email:
See more Garmin items.
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Accessories may still
be available for this item. Click to view accessories.
|We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
|We have not yet produced any videos for the Card BlueChart CA010R. If you would like to suggest a video for this item, we'd love to hear your suggestion! Please submit your suggestion via our feedback form. We review all suggestions and will do our best to provide a response in a timely manner.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
Garmin Card BlueChart CA010R? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
There are currently no Q&A's posted for this item. Feel free to post a question you have about this item.
||January 6, 2003
||March 1, 2003
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the Garmin Card BlueChart CA010R in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the Garmin Card BlueChart CA010R.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
There are currently no reviews for the Garmin Card BlueChart CA010R.
Garmin pre-programmed BlueChart Card detailed coverage of the southern portion of the Queen Charlotte Islands, Hecate Strait, Queen Charlotte Sound, and Queen Charlotte Strait. Includes detailed coverage of many areas including Port Hardy, BC, Burke Channel and Dean Channel.
Features and Tips
|Here is a listing we have put together of some of the common |
Card BlueChart CA010R features,
along with a few user tips that you may find of help for this particular item.
• Coverage for Hecate Strait South
• Vector data with paper chart-like appearance
• Large coverage areas for ease of selection and greater overall satisfaction
• Object-oriented functionality provides complete description for chart feature
• Chart-by-chart presentation provides best resolution and detail that the chart will allow
• Shaded depth contours and inter-tidal zones with spot soundings
• Aids to navigation with view range and coverage including light sectors information
• Port plans
• U.S. tide data
• Descriptions for chart name, number, Notice to Mariners date, publisher, and release date
• Wrecks, restricted areas, cable areas, anchorages, shoals, spoilage and much more
• Bridges are described indicating construction type, clearance, length, etc.
• All data in WGS 84 datum
There are no specifications currently available for this item.
|(View more comments.)|
|GPS City is one of the BEST if not THE BEST. GPS City is the go to GPS Merchent IMHO!|
Algonquin Traveler, Jun 15/13
|GPS City is awesome ... always get my Ram-mount stuff here|
MKorn, Jun 14/13
|Great customer service!|
Jon, Jun 14/13
|Always great service and selection, thanks gpscity!|
Esteban, Jun 11/13
|excellent, responded to my query by email with just the right information thanks|
David N. CA, Jun 10/13
|Excellent sales support and tech advice. Tutorials are very helpful!|
Jon M. OR, Jun 4/13