Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
|Not yet rated. Email:
See more Garmin items.
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Accessories may still
be available for this item. Click to view accessories.
|We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
|We have not yet produced any videos for the Card BlueChart US013R. If you would like to suggest a video for this item, we'd love to hear your suggestion! Please submit your suggestion via our feedback form. We review all suggestions and will do our best to provide a response in a timely manner.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
Garmin Card BlueChart US013R? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
There are currently no Q&A's posted for this item. Feel free to post a question you have about this item.
||November 30, 1999
||July 2, 2002
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the Garmin Card BlueChart US013R in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the Garmin Card BlueChart US013R.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
There are currently no reviews for the Garmin Card BlueChart US013R.
Garmin pre-programmed BlueChart Card detailed coverageof Mobile, AL through Calcasieu Lake, LA, including New Orleans, the Mississippi River Delta, Lake Ponchartrain and Lake Maurepas, over to Vermilion Bay
Features and Tips
|Here is a listing we have put together of some of the common |
Card BlueChart US013R features,
along with a few user tips that you may find of help for this particular item.
• Coverage for Mobile-Lake Charles
• Vector data with paper chart-like appearance
• Large coverage areas for ease of selection and greater overall satisfaction
• Object-oriented functionality provides complete description for chart feature
• Chart-by-chart presentation provides best resolution and detail that the chart will allow
• Shaded depth contours and inter-tidal zones with spot soundings
• Aids to navigation with view range and coverage including light sectors information
• Port plans
• U.S. tide data
• Descriptions for chart name, number, Notice to Mariners date, publisher, and release date
• Wrecks, restricted areas, cable areas, anchorages, shoals, spoilage and much more
• Bridges are described indicating construction type, clearance, length, etc.
• All data in WGS 84 datum
There are no specifications currently available for this item.
|(View more comments.)|
|Excellent delivery times for all that I have ordered from you. Keep up the good work. Pass to the boys outback|
S, May 17/13
|excellent phone support and informative web site|
ken w. UT, May 14/13
|RAM Mounts referred, thanks!|
Diana C. CO, May 13/13
|Great Prices !!! thank you !|
Maher Q. MN, May 10/13
|Your company had all individual parts needed that other did not at a great price! Thank you.. |
Brian J. NH, May 10/13
|GPS City is the BEST retailer period!!! I have been a customer for years and you never fail me|
Richard, May 7/13