Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
|Not yet rated. Email:
See more Garmin items.
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Accessories may still
be available for this item. Click to view accessories.
|GPS City recommended alternative:
Name: GM 271 CF GPS Card
Part No: 96037-00
View the Holux GM 271 CF GPS Card.
|We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
|We have not yet produced any videos for the cf Que 1620. If you would like to suggest a video for this item, we'd love to hear your suggestion! Please submit your suggestion via our feedback form. We review all suggestions and will do our best to provide a response in a timely manner.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
Garmin cf Que 1620? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
There are currently no Q&A's posted for this item. Feel free to post a question you have about this item.
What's Included In The Box?
|The Garmin cf Que 1620 ships with the following items included:|
||Mobile Computer GPS
||November 30, 1999
||May 18, 2004
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the Garmin cf Que 1620 in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the Garmin cf Que 1620.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
There are currently no reviews for the Garmin cf Que 1620.
The new Garmin add-on CompactFlash GPS module for Pocket PC PDAs. The cf Que 1620 will feature Garmin's new Que technology, which delivers high-performance GPS location, mapping and navigation capabilities to handheld devices. Que technology provides PDA users with location awareness, easy-to-use find features, electronic mapping, automatic route
generation, off-route recalculation and interface capabilities for voice guidance.
Unlike other GPS peripherals, the cf Que 1620 has a flip-up antenna, which can be adjusted to optimize GPS reception whether the Pocket PC is mounted in a vehicle or carried by hand. Weighing only 42 grams, its sleek design does not add bulk when it is plugged into the handheld device.
Features and Tips
|Here is a listing we have put together of some of the common |
cf Que 1620 features,
along with a few user tips that you may find of help for this particular item.
• 64 MB internal flash memory for storing maps and GPS data
• Size: 2.0"H x 1.7"W x 0.5"D (5.1 x 4.3 x 1.3 cm)
• Weight: 1.5 oz (42 grams)
• Low power consumption
• 12-channel GPS shows where you are and where you're going
• Installs securely in standard Type I or Type II CompactFlash. slot
• Included universal PDA mount allows optimum positioning of Pocket PCs on most dashboards
• Voice feature for prompts and warning (with compatible Pocket PC devices)
• Automatically creates routes with turn-by-turn directions
• Comes with everything required for downloading detailed maps for U.S. and Canada, including residential streets, points of interest, and other services
• Includes MapSource City Select. North America v5 CD for residential detailed maps throughout entire U.S. and select cities in Canada
• PC software provides trip planning plus waypoint and route storage
• Power for cf Que is supplied from the host pocket PC through the CompactFlash interface
• cf Que is plugged into a standard Type 1 CompactFlash slot
• Sleek form factor, ergonomic, lightweight unlike competitive products
• Adjustable GPS antenna provides for optimum view of the sky
• Exit information reveals services available at interstate and motorway exits
CONNECTION THE GARMIN CFQUE 1620 GPS:
The Garmin cfQue 1620 is a Compact Flash (CF) Card GPS system. It is designed to connect in the CF card slot on your PDA. The problem with this is that most PDA's do not include a CF card slot, but rather the smaller Secure Digital (SD) Card slot. If this is the case with your PDA, you will require (if available) an expansion pack for your PDA that has a CF Card Slot. To purchase the expansion pack for your PDA, you will need to contact the manufacturer of your PDA and find the best solution for you.
To mount your PDA, with or without an expansion pack, the cfQue 1620 includes a universal PDA mount. The side arms clamp in on your PDA to hold it firmly in place.
There are no specifications currently available for this item.
|Real. Live. Humans.|
|Our very own phone staff are waiting for your call.|
|8AM - 5PM PDT, Mon-Fri|
|(View more comments.)|
Jerry C. MO, May 24/13
Yampol, May 23/13
|You Guys Rock! Got what I wanted, great video's, and free shipping!|
Willard W. LA, May 21/13
|Wow, the manufacturers could learn a few things from GPS City! Thoroughly enjoyed the extensive video tutorials and comparisons. I really hope I am as happy with this product as I am with the buying experience at GPS City!|
Wayne S. TN, May 19/13
|Best price I found on the net - and free shipping make this a real deal!|
Dov F. NY, May 14/13
|Easy site to search,setup acct and order|
Ken D. NY, May 13/13