Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
|Not yet rated. Email:
See more Garmin items.
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Accessories may still
be available for this item. Click to view accessories.
|We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
|We have not yet produced any videos for the Fishfinder 340C Dual Beam Transducer. If you would like to suggest a video for this item, we'd love to hear your suggestion! Please submit your suggestion via our feedback form. We review all suggestions and will do our best to provide a response in a timely manner.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
Garmin Fishfinder 340C Dual Beam Transducer? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
There are currently no Q&A's posted for this item. Feel free to post a question you have about this item.
What's Included In The Box?
|The Garmin Fishfinder 340C Dual Beam Transducer ships with the following items included:|
- Fishfinder 340C for Freshwater
- Garmin Dual Beam Transducer Depth Temp Plastic 200 (View this item)
- Power cable
- Mounting bracket with tilt/swivel
- Flush mount kit
- Owner’s manual
- Quick-reference guide
||April 5, 2006
||May 9, 2006
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the Garmin Fishfinder 340C Dual Beam Transducer in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the Garmin Fishfinder 340C Dual Beam Transducer.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
There are currently no reviews for the Garmin Fishfinder 340C Dual Beam Transducer.
Garmin Fishfinder 340C
Garmin Fishfinder 340C Dual Beam Transducer
Garmin Fishfinder 340C Dual Freq Transducer
| || || |
The Fishfinder 340C has 12-square-inches of brilliant color. For nighttime viewing, the 340C features an ultra-dim backlight mode. It’s available with a dual-beam transducer for freshwater use or dual frequency for saltwater applications. The 340C works with the Garmin high-speed sonar network, which means you can connect it to a Garmin plotter to view data and adjust settings from the plotter. Enhanced software features include drift alarm, timers, and a temperature log that graphically records water temperature data.
The Fishfinder 340C is also enabled with Garmin’s new CANet™—a one-megabit Controller Area Network that allows users to connect their unit to one of the new GPSMAP®-series chartplotters. This allows boaters to read sonar displays on chartplotters located elsewhere in the boat. The Fishfinder 340C is offered in either a dual-frequency configuration or, for inland anglers needing a wider fish-finding cone, a dual-beam model. Water temperature, a round flasher-style display, and an A-scope display also come standard on the Fishfinder 340C.
Features and Tips
|Here is a listing we have put together of some of the common |
Fishfinder 340C Dual Beam Transducer features,
along with a few user tips that you may find of help for this particular item.
- 256-color TFT display, 3.0” W x 4.0 H, 5.0-inch diagonal, 240 x 320 pixels
- CCFL backlight for display and keypad
- Power output: 500 watts (RMS) 4000 watts (peak to peak), dual frequency 400 watts (RMS) 3200 watts (peak to peak), dual beam
- Depth: 1,500 feet (dual frequency), 900 feet (dual beam)
- Choose Dual Frequency 50kHz (45°), 200kHz (10°) for maximum saltwater performance or Dual Beam Width 80kHz (45°), 200kHz (14°) for maximum freshwater performance
- Patented transom/trolling mount transducer
- Unit dimensions: 6.3”W x 6.2”H x 3.1”D
- Ultrascroll™ high rep rate sonar
- New AutoGain technology to see more fish
- CANet™ proprietary bus allows display and control of full feature sounder data on Garmin chartplotter
- New sounder design featuring excellent shallow water performance
- See-Thru® technology: shows weak and strong returns simultaneously
- Water temperature log and graph
- Round flasher display mode
- Adjustable depth line
- 2X and 4X Automatic and manual zoom
- Water speed capable
- Adjustable keel offset
- Alarms for fish size, shallow water, deep water and low battery
- Battery voltage indication
- NMEA sonar data output
- Power down backup of settings: customer settings are not lost when the unit is turned off
- Pre-loaded with over 15 user-interface languages
||Unit dimensions, WxHxD:
||6.3 x 6.2 x 3.1 in (16.0 x 15.7 x 7.9 cm)
||Display size, WxH:
||4.0 x 3.0 (10.2 x 7.6 cm)
||Display resolution, WxH:
||234 x 320 pixels
||256 level color TFT
||36 oz (1020 g)
||External Power only
||RoHS version available:
||Ability to add maps:
||Street Map Compatible:
||Topographic Map Compatible:
||Marine Software Compatible:
||Bluechart g2 Map Compatible:
||Bluechart g2 Vision Map Compatible:
||Accepts data cards:
||External Antenna Jack:
||Marine Auto Guidance
||Marine Network™ compatible
||Supports AIS (tracks target ships' position)
||Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC capable VHF radio)
||XM WX Weather & Radio for U.S. compatible
|(View more comments.)|
|Wow, the manufacturers could learn a few things from GPS City! Thoroughly enjoyed the extensive video tutorials and comparisons. I really hope I am as happy with this product as I am with the buying experience at GPS City!|
Wayne S. TN, May 19/13
|excellent phone support and informative web site|
ken w. UT, May 14/13
|Easy site to search,setup acct and order|
Ken D. NY, May 13/13
|RAM Mounts referred, thanks!|
Diana C. CO, May 13/13
|After researching for my first Motorcycle GPS I purchased a Zumo 660 LM. GPS City has all the info you could ever want and I am very pleased with their web site and service|
Matthew M. GA, May 9/13
|as usual, you guys did great. shipping was VERY FAST. keep up the good work|
Thomas, May 9/13