Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
|Not yet rated. Email:
See more Garmin items.
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Accessories may still
be available for this item. Click to view accessories.
|We have 4 videos for this item. We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
Garmin Forerunner 305 with Foot Pod? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
|View the compete list of 1 questions and 1 answers for the Garmin Forerunner 305 with Foot Pod in our Q&As.
Or visit our Q&A Home Page.|
|Here are a few of the most recent questions asked by users and customers of the Garmin Forerunner 305 with Foot Pod.|
||Garmin Forerunner 305 with Foot Pod
||2 years ago
Here are the top accessories for this item. View the complete accessory list for this item.
Garmin Forerunner 301 and Edge 110 240V AC Adapter
NiteIze Black Backbone Case Small
Garmin Forerunner 205 and 305 Quick Release Bike Wrist Mount Kit
What's Included In The Box?
|The Garmin Forerunner 305 with Foot Pod ships with the following items included:|
- Garmin Forerunner 305
- Garmin Forerunner 405 and 310 Foot Pod (View this item)
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Training Center CD
- Docking Cradle
- Expander Strap
- AC Charger
- Garmin USB PC Interface Cable (View this item)
- Owners Manual
- Quick Start Guide
||April 21, 2011
||March 16, 2006
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the Garmin Forerunner 305 with Foot Pod in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the Garmin Forerunner 305 with Foot Pod.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
There are currently no reviews for the Garmin Forerunner 305 with Foot Pod.
Garmin Forerunner 301 with Heart Rate Monitor
Garmin Forerunner 305
Garmin Forerunner 205
| || || |
Garmin Forerunner 610
Garmin Forerunner 610 with Heart Rate Monitor
Garmin Forerunner 910XT Wrist GPS Multisport GPS
Garmin Forerunner 910XT Wrist GPS Multisport GPS with Heart Rate Monitor
Garmin Forerunner 405CX with HRM and USB ANT Stick BLUE
Ready for indoor and outdoor training straight out of the box
Now pre-bundled with the Garmin Footpod so your Forerunner is ready for action in both the great outdoors and on your favorite inside track.
Form meets function with Garmin's next-generation, sleek and stylish line of personal trainers - the Forerunner 305 and Forerunner 205. Don't let their good looks fool you. These taskmasters will continually push you to do your personal best. The Forerunner 305 combines all of the popular features found in the 301 along with a high-sensitivity GPS receiver, new courses feature, and robust wireless heart rate monitor for optimal performance.
Designed for athletes of all levels, this running partner and personal trainer has one goal in mind - a better you. It continuously monitors your heart rate, speed, distance, pace and calories burned so you can train smarter, more effectively. It tracks your every move with a super-sensitive GPS that even works on tree-covered trails and near tall buildings. Receive a detailed post-workout analysis on the PC with included Training Center software.
The Forerunner 305 keeps you on track with innovative features including:
Customize your Forerunner 305 to get the most out of your training. To help you achieve your personal best, the Forerunner 305 includes the following smart features:
- New! Sleek, stylish, lightweight design that "wraps" the GPS antenna around part of the wrist for a better view of the sky, improving reception during training
- New! High-sensitivity GPS receiver provides faster acquisition times and improves tracking under trees and near tall buildings
- New! Robust wireless heart rate monitor with softer, more comfortable chest strap eliminates cross-talk with other devices and helps you train in your zone
- New! Customizable screens let you view up to 12 data fields on 3 data screens for immediate feedback on the information you need most when training
- Multi-sport capability lets you seamlessly transition between sports without resetting the unit, so you can use it for running, biking, and more
- Easy to use - no calibration required. Just turn it on and go
Monitor your pedaling cadence as you ride with the purchase of the GSC 10. Like the heart rate monitor, this self-calibrating, wireless speed/cadence sensor uses the same robust wireless technology to measure and report your pedaling strokes per minute.
- New! Courses feature lets you download recorded courses and compete against previous workouts
- Auto Pause pauses and resumes training timer based on a specified speed so you never have to start or stop the timer
- Auto Lap records lap data when you reach a specified time, distance or position so you never have to punch the lap button
- Virtual Partner lets you train against a digital person at specified time, distance or pace goals
- AutoScroll cycles through data pages during a workout
Included Training Center software helps you tailor workouts to meet specific goals and objectives. Create your own workouts or use workout templates included on the CD. Interactive analysis tools let you chart performance overlaid on a map.
Data acquired by the Forerunner may also be analyzed with MotionBased.com, a web-based application that has partnered with Garmin. MotionBased provides in-depth analysis of your workouts, online mapping and route sharing that will take your training to the next level. Endurance athletes may also use the Forerunner with TrainingPeaks.com, an easy-to-use web based training system designed to help athletes train for any event.
Forerunner 305: You'll like the results.
Features and Tips
|Here is a listing we have put together of some of the common |
Forerunner 305 with Foot Pod features,
along with a few user tips that you may find of help for this particular item.
- The Forerunner 305 by Garmin features the powerful high-sensitivity SiRFstarIII™ architecture
- Weight: 2.72 oz. (77 grams)
- Display (WxH): 1.3” x 0.8” (33mm x 20.3mm)
- Physical size (WxHxD): 2.1” x .7” x 2.7” (53.3mm x 17.8mm x 68.6mm)
- Lap Memory: 1,000 laps
- Battery: Rechargeable internal lithium ion
- Battery Life: 10 hours (typical use)
- Waterproof: IEC 60529 IPX7 standards (submersible in one meter of water for up to 30 mins.)
- Alerts: Time, distance, pace and heart rate
Heart rate monitor features:
- Physical size (WxHxD): 13.7” x 1.4” x 0.5” (348mm x 35.6mm x 12.7mm)
- Transmission range: approximately 3m (9.8ft)
- Battery: 3 years (1 hour per day)/CR2032 (3 volts)
- Weight: .74 oz (21 grams)
There are no specifications currently available for this item.
|Real. Live. Humans.|
|Our very own phone staff are waiting for your call.|
|8AM - 5PM PDT, Mon-Fri|
|(View more comments.)|
|please, keep your sight just the way it is...no need for improvement. i had the easiest experience shopping on your sight, and your prices are the lowest i have seen, this is what keeps shoppers coming back, and your inventory is tops too|
jim m. WI, May 21/13
|Wow, the manufacturers could learn a few things from GPS City! Thoroughly enjoyed the extensive video tutorials and comparisons. I really hope I am as happy with this product as I am with the buying experience at GPS City!|
Wayne S. TN, May 19/13
|Best price I found on the net - and free shipping make this a real deal!|
Dov F. NY, May 14/13
|Easy site to search,setup acct and order|
Ken D. NY, May 13/13
|RAM Mounts referred, thanks!|
Diana C. CO, May 13/13
|Excellent service and ease of ordering|
Crestman, May 10/13