Ready for indoor and outdoor training straight out of the box
Now pre-bundled with the Garmin Footpod so your Forerunner is ready for action in both the great outdoors and on your favorite inside track.
Form meets function with Garmin's next-generation, sleek and stylish line of personal trainers - the Forerunner 305 and Forerunner 205. Don't let their good looks fool you. These taskmasters will continually push you to do your personal best. The Forerunner 305 combines all of the popular features found in the 301 along with a high-sensitivity GPS receiver, new courses feature, and robust wireless heart rate monitor for optimal performance.
Designed for athletes of all levels, this running partner and personal trainer has one goal in mind - a better you. It continuously monitors your heart rate, speed, distance, pace and calories burned so you can train smarter, more effectively. It tracks your every move with a super-sensitive GPS that even works on tree-covered trails and near tall buildings. Receive a detailed post-workout analysis on the PC with included Training Center software.
The Forerunner 305 keeps you on track with innovative features including:
Customize your Forerunner 305 to get the most out of your training. To help you achieve your personal best, the Forerunner 305 includes the following smart features:
- New! Sleek, stylish, lightweight design that "wraps" the GPS antenna around part of the wrist for a better view of the sky, improving reception during training
- New! High-sensitivity GPS receiver provides faster acquisition times and improves tracking under trees and near tall buildings
- New! Robust wireless heart rate monitor with softer, more comfortable chest strap eliminates cross-talk with other devices and helps you train in your zone
- New! Customizable screens let you view up to 12 data fields on 3 data screens for immediate feedback on the information you need most when training
- Multi-sport capability lets you seamlessly transition between sports without resetting the unit, so you can use it for running, biking, and more
- Easy to use - no calibration required. Just turn it on and go
Monitor your pedaling cadence as you ride with the purchase of the GSC 10. Like the heart rate monitor, this self-calibrating, wireless speed/cadence sensor uses the same robust wireless technology to measure and report your pedaling strokes per minute.
- New! Courses feature lets you download recorded courses and compete against previous workouts
- Auto Pause pauses and resumes training timer based on a specified speed so you never have to start or stop the timer
- Auto Lap records lap data when you reach a specified time, distance or position so you never have to punch the lap button
- Virtual Partner lets you train against a digital person at specified time, distance or pace goals
- AutoScroll cycles through data pages during a workout
Included Training Center software helps you tailor workouts to meet specific goals and objectives. Create your own workouts or use workout templates included on the CD. Interactive analysis tools let you chart performance overlaid on a map.
Data acquired by the Forerunner may also be analyzed with MotionBased.com, a web-based application that has partnered with Garmin. MotionBased provides in-depth analysis of your workouts, online mapping and route sharing that will take your training to the next level. Endurance athletes may also use the Forerunner with TrainingPeaks.com, an easy-to-use web based training system designed to help athletes train for any event.
Forerunner 305: You'll like the results.