Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
|Not yet rated. Email:
See more Garmin items.
Please call 1-866-GPS-CITY for availability.
||Garmin GCL 20 Low-Light Camera PAL
||Brand New, Full Manufacturer Warranty
||Get a Quick Price Match for this item (during business hours).
|We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
|We have not yet produced any videos for the GCL 20 Low-Light Camera PAL. If you would like to suggest a video for this item, we'd love to hear your suggestion! Please submit your suggestion via our feedback form. We review all suggestions and will do our best to provide a response in a timely manner.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
Garmin GCL 20 Low-Light Camera PAL? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
There are currently no Q&A's posted for this item. Feel free to post a question you have about this item.
Here are the top accessories for this item. View the complete accessory list for this item.
Garmin GC 10 Video Extension Cable 5m
Garmin GC 10 Video Extension Cable 15m
Garmin NMEA 2000 Video Power Cable
Garmin BNC to RCA Adapter
Garmin Marine Camera Mounting Plate
What's Included In The Box?
|The Garmin GCL 20 Low-Light Camera PAL ships with the following items included:|
- GCL 20
- video/power/NMEA 2000 cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- BNC/RCA adapter
- mounting plate and documentation
||February 14, 2012
||February 14, 2012
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the Garmin GCL 20 Low-Light Camera PAL in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the Garmin GCL 20 Low-Light Camera PAL.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
There are currently no reviews for the Garmin GCL 20 Low-Light Camera PAL.
Garmin GCL 20 Low-Light Camera PAL
Garmin GCL 20 Low-Light Camera NTSC
| || || || |
Garmin GC 10 Marine Camera Standard NTSC
Garmin GC 10 Marine Camera Reverse NTSC
Garmin GC 10 Marine Camera Standard PAL
Garmin GC 10 Marine Camera Reverse PAL
Garmin GCT 20 Thermal Camera QVGA Plus 9Hz
Garmin GCT 20 Thermal Camera QVGA Plus 30Hz
Garmin GCT 30 Thermal Camera VGA 9Hz
Garmin GCT 30 Thermal Camera VGA 30Hz
The GCL 20 Low-light Imaging Camera provides extra visual awareness by enhancing visibility any time of day, but is especially effective at dawn/dusk and in light fog. The camera enhances situational awareness, helps in collision avoidance and emergency situations, such as man overboard (MOB). Compact and lightweight, it weighs less than 3 lbs – ideal for sailboats.
See When it is Difficult to See
The GCL 20 could very well be the very best low-light camera for your money. It pans, tilts and offers extraordinary 28x optical/12x digital zoom capabilities (PTZ). Plus, it gives you other capabilities never before available on marine video cameras.
Interfaces with Garmin Chartplotters
You control the GCL 20 camera through your Garmin chartplotter over its NMEA 2000® network. Select a point on the map and the camera automatically locks onto that point and follows it, easily tracking and following MARPA or AIS targets (requires heading sensor, purchased separately). One or more cameras can be controlled from GPSMAP® 4000, 5000, 6000 and 7000 series chartplotters with each camera being able to track the same target, or with each camera tracking separate targets.
Firmware Updates from Chartplotter
Firmware updates are made easily over the NMEA 2000 network from your chartplotter.
Features and Tips
|Here is a listing we have put together of some of the common |
GCL 20 Low-Light Camera PAL features,
along with a few user tips that you may find of help for this particular item.
*optional heading sensor required
- Complete integration and control with compatible Garmin network MFDs (GPSMAP® 4000 series, 5000 series, 6000 series, 7000 series)
- Select or touch a point on the chart from the Garmin chartplotter and the camera follows to that point*
- Multiple cameras on the network can work together to track a single target, or their own individual target from the chartplotter*
- Man Overboard (MOB) synergy and Search patterns
- Hot-spot tracking – cameras can automatically detect the hottest object in the scene (ex. MOB), overlay a box around that spot, and then automatically pan and tilt to follow the identified hot spot
- Cameras can easily track and follow MARPA and AIS targets*
- Sync two cameras – a low-light and thermal camera can work together (ex. pan one camera and the other moves with it)
- Update the camera’s software from the Garmin chartplotter over the NMEA 2000® network
- 100 pan/tilt Favorite positions
- Five definable scene modes: night running, day running, MOB, fog, marina/docking
- Seven color modes/palettes available Multiple/customizable scan and sequence modes
- Extraordinary zoom capabilities: Optical 28x / Digital 12x – Total: 336x
- Image resolution: GCL20:768x494
- Thermal cameras are available with refresh rates of 9Hz or 30Hz
- Continuous 360° rotation and 180° auto-flip
- Standby mode – camera remains on, but enters a low-power mode with image off
- Can be installed vertically or inverted
- Full weatherproof (water-resistant to IPX6), anti-vibration and anti-corrosion
- Works on 12v or 24v systems
- Power consumption: Max 700mA @ 12VDC
- Minimum Illumination: (GCL 20: 0.0004 Lux @ 10IRE) / (GCT 20, GCT 30: 0.0 Lux @100IRE)
- Small and lightweight – less than 3 lbs
- Dimensions: 163mm x 130mmØ
- Operating temperature: -30°C (-22°F)
There are no specifications currently available for this item.
|(View more comments.)|
|You Guys Rock! Got what I wanted, great video's, and free shipping!|
Willard W. LA, May 21/13
|Great website. Easy to find & compare products, great prices, fast shipping. Thanks!|
Robb O. OH, May 16/13
|Simple, efficient and fast. Sales customer service responds to questions quickly. Thank You|
Muhammad fazli R. SINGAPO, May 14/13
|Very informative and easy to order|
Normand M. ON, May 13/13
|Very easy shopping process. I was able to update my details easily|
Eric C. CT, May 12/13
|After researching for my first Motorcycle GPS I purchased a Zumo 660 LM. GPS City has all the info you could ever want and I am very pleased with their web site and service|
Matthew M. GA, May 9/13