Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
|Not yet rated. Email:
See more Garmin items.
Please call 1-866-GPS-CITY for availability.
||Garmin GCT 30 Thermal Camera VGA 9Hz
||Brand New, Full Manufacturer Warranty
||Get a Quick Price Match for this item (during business hours).
|We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
|We have not yet produced any videos for the GCT 30 Thermal Camera VGA 9Hz. If you would like to suggest a video for this item, we'd love to hear your suggestion! Please submit your suggestion via our feedback form. We review all suggestions and will do our best to provide a response in a timely manner.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
Garmin GCT 30 Thermal Camera VGA 9Hz? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
There are currently no Q&A's posted for this item. Feel free to post a question you have about this item.
Here are the top accessories for this item. View the complete accessory list for this item.
Garmin GC 10 Video Extension Cable 5m
Garmin GC 10 Video Extension Cable 15m
Garmin NMEA 2000 Video Power Cable
Garmin BNC to RCA Adapter
Garmin Marine Camera Mounting Plate
What's Included In The Box?
|The Garmin GCT 30 Thermal Camera VGA 9Hz ships with the following items included:|
- GCT 30
- video/power/NMEA 2000 cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- BNC/RCA adapter
- mounting plate and documentation
||February 14, 2012
||February 14, 2012
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the Garmin GCT 30 Thermal Camera VGA 9Hz in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the Garmin GCT 30 Thermal Camera VGA 9Hz.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
There are currently no reviews for the Garmin GCT 30 Thermal Camera VGA 9Hz.
Garmin GCT 30 Thermal Camera VGA 9Hz
Garmin GCT 30 Thermal Camera VGA 30Hz
| || || || |
Garmin GC 10 Marine Camera Standard NTSC
Garmin GC 10 Marine Camera Reverse NTSC
Garmin GC 10 Marine Camera Standard PAL
Garmin GC 10 Marine Camera Reverse PAL
Garmin GCL 20 Low-Light Camera PAL
Garmin GCL 20 Low-Light Camera NTSC
Garmin GCT 20 Thermal Camera QVGA Plus 9Hz
Garmin GCT 20 Thermal Camera QVGA Plus 30Hz
The high-resolution GCT 30 VGA Thermal Imaging Camera is our very best pan, tilt and zoom (PTZ) camera. It offers capabilities and performance that are not available on any other marine video camera. The GCT 30 provides excellent visual awareness at night, even in total darkness. It improves situational awareness, helps in collision avoidance and emergency situations, such as man overboard (MOB). Compact and lightweight, the camera weighs less than 3 lbs – ideal for sailboats.
See in Total Darkness
Enjoy an added measure of security with the highest quality VGA thermal image available. It pans, tilts and provides 1x to 12x continuous digital zoom, maintaining a crisp, smooth thermal image in motion at all times with a refresh rate of up to 30 Hz. It even has object detection and hot-spot tracking. The camera detects the hottest spot, overlays a box around it and then automatically pans and tilts to follow the identified hot spot. Choose from 5 definable scene modes: night running, day running, MOB, fog and marina/docking for optimum performance in various situations.
Interfaces with Garmin Chartplotters
The GCT 30 is easy to control because it interfaces with Garmin chartplotters over NMEA 2000® network. Select a point on the map and the camera automatically locks onto that point and follows it, easily tracking and following MARPA or AIS targets (requires heading sensor, purchased separately). One or more cameras can be controlled from GPSMAP® 4000, 5000, 6000 and 7000 series chartplotters with each camera being able to track the same target, or with each camera tracking separate targets.
Firmware Updates from Chartplotter
Firmware updates are made easily over the NMEA 2000 network from your chartplotter.
Features and Tips
|Here is a listing we have put together of some of the common |
GCT 30 Thermal Camera VGA 9Hz features,
along with a few user tips that you may find of help for this particular item.
*optional heading sensor required
- Complete integration and control with compatible Garmin network MFDs (GPSMAP® 4000 series, 5000 series, 6000 series, 7000 series)
- Select or touch a point on the chart from the Garmin chartplotter and the camera follows to that point*
- Multiple cameras on the network can work together to track a single target, or their own individual target from the chartplotter*
- Man Overboard (MOB) synergy and Search patterns
- Hot-spot tracking – cameras can automatically detect the hottest object in the scene (ex. MOB), overlay a box around that spot, and then automatically pan and tilt to follow the identified hot spot
- Cameras can easily track and follow MARPA and AIS targets*
- Sync two cameras – a low-light and thermal camera can work together (ex. pan one camera and the other moves with it)
- Update the camera’s software from the Garmin chartplotter over the NMEA 2000® network
- 100 pan/tilt Favorite positions
- Five definable scene modes: night running, day running, MOB, fog, marina/docking
- Seven color modes/palettes available Multiple/customizable scan and sequence modes
- Extraordinary zoom capabilities: Digital – continuous 1x to 12x
- Image resolution: 640x480–VGA
- Thermal cameras are available with refresh rates of 9Hz or 30Hz
- Continuous 360° rotation and 180° auto-flip
- Standby mode – camera remains on, but enters a low-power mode with image off
- Can be installed vertically or inverted
- Full weatherproof (water-resistant to IPX6), anti-vibration and anti-corrosion
- Works on 12v or 24v systems
- Power consumption: Max 700mA @ 12VDC
- Minimum Illumination: (GCL 20: 0.0004 Lux @ 10IRE) / (GCT 20, GCT 30: 0.0 Lux @100IRE)
- Small and lightweight – less than 3 lbs
- Dimensions: 163mm x 130mmŘ
- Operating temperature: -30°C (-22°F)
There are no specifications currently available for this item.
|Real. Live. Humans.|
|Our very own phone staff are waiting for your call.|
|8AM - 5PM PDT, Mon-Fri|
|(View more comments.)|
|Could not have been easier! I was happy to see a review that confirmed perfect fitment for my application|
Kyle L. TX, Jun 18/13
|Gps city has great prices and fast delivery. Keep up the good work|
Andrew, Jun 15/13
|Great customer service!|
Jon, Jun 14/13
|GPS city made a smooth purchase experience. My first time using them. Iw would definately use them again|
Merkin, Jun 13/13
|Always great service and selection, thanks gpscity!|
Esteban, Jun 11/13
|One of the best - if not the best- shopping sites and service on the web. Great site design, easy to find what I'm looking for, plus best prices!|
John F. FL, Jun 9/13