Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
|Not yet rated. Email:
See more Garmin items.
Pre-order now to be first in the queue. Credit cards are NOT charged until item ships.
You may cancel anytime prior to order being shipped. If price drops before order ships, you will automatically receive the lower price.
||Garmin GHP 20 Corepack for Viking Steering Systems
||Brand New, Full Manufacturer Warranty
||Get a Quick Price Match for this item (during business hours).
|We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
|We have not yet produced any videos for the GHP 20 Corepack for Viking Steering Systems. If you would like to suggest a video for this item, we'd love to hear your suggestion! Please submit your suggestion via our feedback form. We review all suggestions and will do our best to provide a response in a timely manner.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
Garmin GHP 20 Corepack for Viking Steering Systems? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
There are currently no Q&A's posted for this item. Feel free to post a question you have about this item.
Here are the top accessories for this item. View the complete accessory list for this item.
Garmin GHC 10
Garmin GHP 20 CCU for Viking Steering Systems
Garmin GHP 20 CCU Cable for Teleflex and Viking Steering Systems
Garmin GHC 10 Remote
Garmin NMEA 2000 Starter Kit
Garmin GHP 10 Alarm
||February 16, 2012
||Not yet shipped
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the Garmin GHP 20 Corepack for Viking Steering Systems in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the Garmin GHP 20 Corepack for Viking Steering Systems.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
There are currently no reviews for the Garmin GHP 20 Corepack for Viking Steering Systems.
Garmin GHP 20 Marine Autopilot System for Steer-by-Wire Systems
Garmin GHP 20 Corepack for Viking Steering Systems
| || || || |
Garmin GHP 10
Garmin GHP 12 Corepack
| || || || |
The GHP 20 for Viking brings our leading-edge marine autopilot technology to Viking yachts with VIPER steering systems.
Experience Advanced Autopilot Technology
With a GHP 20 for Viking aboard your boat, you no longer need to be tied to your helm. It integrates with VIPER control systems (standard on Viking’s 82’C, 76’C, 70’C and 66’C models) to hold course in virtually all weather and wind conditions. And thanks to dynamic gain adjustments based on tachometer information provided by the VIPER system, the autopilot offers optimal performance at all speeds.
The GHP 20 can perform a variety of pre-programmed trolling and search procedures. Plus, with a compatible Garmin network chartplotter and BlueChart g2 Vision® charts, you gain optional features like Auto Guidance, which automatically steers GPS routes.
Stay in Control with Shadow Drive™ Technology
The GHP 20 for Viking’s patented Shadow Drive technology gives you the security of knowing you maintain control even when the autopilot is engaged. The Shadow Drive system automatically disengages the autopilot if the helm is turned, giving you the freedom to maneuver the boat. The autopilot automatically re-engages when you hold a steady course.
Connect to Networked Devices
The GHP 20 for Viking is operated using up to 3 GHC™ 10 control units. The GHC 10 communicates with the autopilot system via your NMEA 2000® network, so autopilot heading data can be shared easily with other devices. This enables MARPA and chart overlay when connected to a Garmin chartplotter.
- Supported steering systems include: VIPER (Viking Independent Programmable Electro-hydraulic Rudder) steering systems on Viking Yachts (Viking’s proprietary VIPER steering system is used aboard all Viking Yachts 66 feet and larger).
- The GHC 10 will require a software update (4.00 or higher) for full compatibility with the GHP 20 autopilot. This free software update can be downloaded to an SD card from www.garmin.com. After downloading the software update to the SD card, simply install it into the Garmin chartplotter or NMEA 2000 network updater.
Features and Tips
|Here is a listing we have put together of some of the common |
GHP 20 Corepack for Viking Steering Systems features,
along with a few user tips that you may find of help for this particular item.
- Dimensions: 3 19/32 in. diameter (91.4 mm)
- Weight: 5.6 oz. (159 g)
- Temperature range: From 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)
- Case material: Fully gasketed, high-impact plastic, waterproof to IEC 529 IPX7 standards
- CCU cable length: 9.5 ft. (3 m)
- NMEA 2000 power input: 9-16V
- NMEA 2000 LEN: 3 (150 mA)
GHC 10 Specs
- Dimensions: (W×H×D): 4 5/16 × 4 3/8 × 1 29/32 in. (109 × 48 × 111 mm)
- Weight: 9.6 oz. (272 g)
- Display type: QVGA color LCD display
- Display resolution: WxH, 320 x 240 pixels
- Cables (length): NMEA 0183 cable: 6 ft. (1.8 m); NMEA 2000 drop cable and power cable: 6.5 ft. (2 m)
- Temperature range: from 5°F to 158°F (from -15°C to 70°C)
- Compass safe distance: 9 ½ in. (241 mm)
- Case material: Fully gasketed, high-impact plastic alloy, waterproof to IEC 529 IPX7 standards
- Flush mountable design: Yes
- NMEA Output: NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183
- NMEA 2000 power input: 9–16 Vdc
- NMEA 2000 LEN: 6 (300 mA)
- Dimensions (L × Diameter): 29/32 in. × 1 in. (23 mm × 25 mm)
- Weight: 2.4 oz. (68 g)
- Temperature range: from 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)
- Cable length: 10 ft. (3.0 m)
There are no specifications currently available for this item.
|Real. Live. Humans.|
|Our very own phone staff are waiting for your call.|
|8AM - 5PM PDT, Mon-Fri|
|(View more comments.)|
|Always wonderful service! Simply the best|
Chuck S., May 23/13
|tons of products, great prices...and videos! Thanks|
Timothy K. FL, May 22/13
|Excellent delivery times for all that I have ordered from you. Keep up the good work. Pass to the boys outback|
S, May 17/13
|excellent phone support and informative web site|
ken w. UT, May 14/13
|Easy site to search,setup acct and order|
Ken D. NY, May 13/13
|Very informative and easy to order|
Normand M. ON, May 13/13