The GPSCOM 190 strikes the perfect balance between navigation and communication by combining a state-of-the-art, 760-channel digital transceiver with a 12-parallel channel GPS receiver for fast, accurate positioning and crystal clear communications. And it's all packed in a rugged, compact case that's right at home on the yoke or in the palm of your hand.
With 200 nav frequencies, 10 weather channels with weather alert, advanced scanning and memory modes and a nav frequencies page for your active flight plan, the GPSCOM 190 lets you dial in every frequency you need (including nearest airports, FSS or CTR), right from the GPS database. Without rustling through a stack of sectionals or excessive data entry.
The 190's high-contrast, backlit LCD display features advanced moving map graphics that display your present position, along with nearby sectorized airspaces, airports and navaids right on screen. Add in a full alphanumeric keypad, and simple, convenient selection of any comm frequency right from the GPS database, and it's easy to see why the GPSCOM 190 is the perfect portable navcom.
• GPSCOM 190 receiver with Jeppesenr Americas database (includes all of North, Central, and South America)
• Portable antenna (flexible whip)
• GA 27 low-profile remote antenna, magnetic and suction mounts with 8-foot cable and MCX connector
• GA 27 suction cup mount
• Yoke mount kit
• Ni-Cad rechargeable battery pack (black)
• Cigarette lighter adapter
• 110-volt US trickle charger/AC adapter
• Headset/microphone power adapter cable
• Carrying case (unit only) lanyard
• Belt clip
• Owner's manual
• Quick reference card