Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
|Not yet rated. Email:
See more Garmin items.
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Accessories may still
be available for this item. Click to view accessories.
|We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
|We have not yet produced any videos for the GPSMAP 392 with Internal Antenna. If you would like to suggest a video for this item, we'd love to hear your suggestion! Please submit your suggestion via our feedback form. We review all suggestions and will do our best to provide a response in a timely manner.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
Garmin GPSMAP 392 with Internal Antenna? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
There are currently no Q&A's posted for this item. Feel free to post a question you have about this item.
||April 7, 2006
||June 1, 2006
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the Garmin GPSMAP 392 with Internal Antenna in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the Garmin GPSMAP 392 with Internal Antenna.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
There are currently no reviews for the Garmin GPSMAP 392 with Internal Antenna.
Similar in styling and function to the GPSMAP 292C and GPSMAP 298C Sounder, the 300 series adds preloaded U.S. inland freshwater cartography to its enhanced worldwide basemap information.
The preloaded inland maps offer 50-meter shoreline resolution throughout the U.S., with even more detailed 10-meter resolution on select lakes. Other details include depth contours, tide and current data, boat ramps, mile markers, hazards, marinas, campgrounds, area roads, and more. Both units accept preprogrammed data cards and are compatible with the latest BlueChart® g2 series marine cartography. The built-in 500-watt (RMS) sounder on the GPSMAP 398C features Ultrascroll™ for high-speed screen updates, and its Garmin CANet™ bus allows sounder display information to be shared with another chartplotter onboard.
Features and Tips
|Here is a listing we have put together of some of the common |
GPSMAP 392 with Internal Antenna features,
along with a few user tips that you may find of help for this particular item.
- 256-color TFT display, 4.0” H x 3.0” W, 5.0-inch diagonal, 320 x 240 pixels
- CCFL backlight for display and keypad
- Ultra-dim backlight for nighttime operation with user-programmable levels for day and night
- Unit dimensions: 7.1” H x 6.3” W x 3.1” D (internal antenna)
- Built-in inland maps provide 50-meter shoreline resolution throughout the United States, 10-meter shoreline resolution and depth contours on select lakes, USCG light list, wrecks and obstructions, real-time tide and currents, interstates, state highways, and rural roads
- CANet proprietary bus allows display and control of full-feature sounder data supplied from Garmin sounder
- Displays real-time tide and current information on map
- Improved route creation, modification, and navigation
- Split map and sonar display, split two maps
- 3D Display
- Graphical bearing and course guidance
- Pre-loaded with over 15 user-interface languages
- Stores 3,000 waypoints and 50 reversible routes with up to 300 points each
- 10,000-point active track log, saves up to 15 tracks with up to 750 points each
- 10 proximity waypoints
- 68 waypoint symbols
- Alarms for anchor drag, arrival, off-course, proximity waypoint, clock, low battery voltage, and GPS accuracy
- Displays positioning data with DSC-equipped VHF radios
- Power down backup of settings: customer settings are not lost when the unit is turned off
- Backup user data to blank data card
- NMEA 0183 output
There are no specifications currently available for this item.
|(View more comments.)|
|tons of products, great prices...and videos! Thanks|
Timothy K. FL, May 22/13
|Excellent service and very fast arrival of order|
Luci, May 20/13
|Great website. Easy to find & compare products, great prices, fast shipping. Thanks!|
Robb O. OH, May 16/13
|Easy site to search,setup acct and order|
Ken D. NY, May 13/13
|RAM Mounts referred, thanks!|
Diana C. CO, May 13/13
|Excellent service and ease of ordering|
Crestman, May 10/13