Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
|Not yet rated. Email:
See more Garmin items.
||* $200.00USD rebate available.
||$200.00 (12%) after rebate
Estimated in stock: June 22, 2013.
Pre-order now to be first in the queue. Credit cards are NOT charged until item ships.
You may cancel anytime prior to order being shipped. If price drops before order ships, you will automatically receive the lower price.
||Garmin GPSMAP 741xs with Preloaded U.S. Lakes and BlueChart g2 without Transducer
||Brand New, Full Manufacturer Warranty
||Get a Quick Price Match for this item (during business hours).
|We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
|We have not yet produced any videos for the GPSMAP 741xs with Preloaded U.S. Lakes and BlueChart g2 without Transducer. If you would like to suggest a video for this item, we'd love to hear your suggestion! Please submit your suggestion via our feedback form. We review all suggestions and will do our best to provide a response in a timely manner.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
Garmin GPSMAP 741xs with Preloaded U.S. Lakes and BlueChart g2 without Transducer? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
|View the compete list of 3 questions and 4 answers for the Garmin GPSMAP 741xs with Preloaded U.S. Lakes and BlueChart g2 without Transducer in our Q&As.
Or visit our Q&A Home Page.|
|Here are a few of the most recent questions asked by users and customers of the Garmin GPSMAP 741xs with Preloaded U.S. Lakes and BlueChart g2 without Transducer.|
||Price of transducer
||68 days ago
||89 days ago
||Can this be used without installing a transducer
||106 days ago
What's Included In The Box?
|The Garmin GPSMAP 741xs with Preloaded U.S. Lakes and BlueChart g2 without Transducer ships with the following items included:|
- GPSMAP 741xs
- Power/data cable
- Bail mount and knobs
- Flush mount kit
- Protective cover
||November 12, 2012
||Not yet shipped
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the Garmin GPSMAP 741xs with Preloaded U.S. Lakes and BlueChart g2 without Transducer in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the Garmin GPSMAP 741xs with Preloaded U.S. Lakes and BlueChart g2 without Transducer.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
There are currently no reviews for the Garmin GPSMAP 741xs with Preloaded U.S. Lakes and BlueChart g2 without Transducer.
Garmin GPSMAP 721
Garmin GPSMAP 721xs without Transducer
Garmin GPSMAP 741 with Preloaded U.S. Lakes and U.S. BlueChart g2
Garmin GPSMAP 741xs with Preloaded U.S. Lakes and BlueChart g2 without Transducer
| || |
The premier Garmin GPSMAP 741xs combination chartplotter/sounder has 60 percent more processing power than its previous generation for faster zooming and panning. Includes a 7” WVGA touchscreen with pinch-to-zoom, HD-ID sonar and CHIRP capabilities. Built-in high-sensitivity 10Hz Garmin GPS/GLONASS receiver updates position and heading 10 times per second to display fluid vessel movement and dramatically improve your ability to mark and navigate to 5,000 waypoints. Sonar recording coordinates the timing of the sonar return with your boat's position and creates a waypoint on the map. Also includes full wireless connectivity, media integration, autopilot compatibility, radar support, NMEA 2000 connectivity, and comes preloaded with both Garmin U.S. offshore and U.S. lakes cartography.
Bundle the GPSMAP 741xs with the GMR™ 18HD Radar (see versions) with advanced echo pulse optimizing technology and bring higher definition and improved target separation to your digital radar picture. With 4 kW of power output and a beamwidth of 5 degrees, this compact network compatible 18"" radome can scan up to 36 nm.
More Powerful Processor
This new GPSMAP combo features 60 percent more processing power than its previous generation for faster zooming and panning.
See What's Below With HD-ID Sonar
Exclusive Garmin HD-ID target tracking technology gives you better separation and definition of images for the clearest possible picture of what lies below. You see fish. You catch fish. Easy.
Experience the Advantage of CHIRP
The sonar technology that you’ve been waiting for is now built-in to this combo. CHIRP technology sweep multiple frequencies to better focus on certain fish at certain depths (CHIRP transducer sold separately).
Capture Sonar Recording
Sonar recording coordinates the timing of the sonar return with your boat's position and saves digital information on the map.
Three Mounting Options
You have your choice of 3 ways to mount this combo: Bail mount, flush mount and flat mount.
Features and Tips
|Here is a listing we have put together of some of the common |
GPSMAP 741xs with Preloaded U.S. Lakes and BlueChart g2 without Transducer features,
along with a few user tips that you may find of help for this particular item.
Physical & Performance:
Maps and Memory:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 5.6"" x 9.0"" x 2.4"" (14.2 x 22.9 x 6.1 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 3.0"" x 4.0"", 5.0"" diagonal (7.6 x 10.2 cm, 12.7 cm diagonal)
- Display resolution, WxH: 480 x 800 pixels
- Display type: multi-touch touchscreen WVGA display
- Weight: 2.3 lb (0.9 kg)
- Battery: none
- Battery life: none
- Waterproof: yes (IPX7)
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
- Antenna: internal
- NMEA input/output: NMEA 0183 compatible and NMEA 2000 certified
- Power consumption: 0.6A at 12V; 0.3A at 24V
- 0.7A at 12V; 0.4A at 24V (with sonar)
Features and Benefits:
- Basemap: yes
- Preloaded maps: yes
- Ability to add maps: yes
- Built-in memory: none (cannot load maps to internal memory)
- Accepts data cards: dual microSD™ card slots
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 5,000
- Routes: 100
- Track log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- CANet® compatible: no
- Supports AIS (tracks target ships' position): yes
- Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC capable VHF radio): yes
- Audible alarms: yes
- Tide tables: yes
- Sun and moon information: yes
- 3-D map view: yes (with optional BlueChart g2 Vision card)
- Dual-frequency sonar capable: yes
- Dual-beam sonar capable : yes
- Split-screen zoom: yes
- Split-screen sonar/gps: yes
- Ultrascroll® (displays fish targets at higher boat speeds): yes
- See-thru® technology (exposes fish hidden in cover): yes
- Fish Symbol ID (helps identify fish targets): yes
- AutoGain Technology (minimizes clutter, maximizes targets): yes
- Whiteline (indicates hard or soft bottom): yes
- Adjustable depth line (measures depth of underwater objects): yes
- A-scope (real time display of fish passing through transducer beam): yes
- Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up): yes
- Water temperature log and graph: yes
- Water temperature sensor included: yes
- Frequency: 25-210 kHz (dependent on transducer)
- Transmit power: 1kW (RMS) / 8,000W (peak to peak)
- Voltage range: 10V-32V input
- Maximum depth: 2,000 ft salt water (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
- Wi-Fi connectivity: yes
- HD-ID tracking technology: yes
- 1 video input for onboard camera: yes
- Sonar recording: yes
- Connects to a compatible Fusion media system: yes
There are no specifications currently available for this item.
|(View more comments.)|
|Wow, the manufacturers could learn a few things from GPS City! Thoroughly enjoyed the extensive video tutorials and comparisons. I really hope I am as happy with this product as I am with the buying experience at GPS City!|
Wayne S. TN, May 19/13
|Great website. Easy to find & compare products, great prices, fast shipping. Thanks!|
Robb O. OH, May 16/13
|Simple, efficient and fast. Sales customer service responds to questions quickly. Thank You|
Muhammad fazli R. SINGAPO, May 14/13
|Very informative and easy to order|
Normand M. ON, May 13/13
|Great Prices !!! thank you !|
Maher Q. MN, May 10/13
|as usual, you guys did great. shipping was VERY FAST. keep up the good work|
Thomas, May 9/13