Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
|Not yet rated. Email:
See more Garmin items.
Ships tomorrow, May 23.
||Garmin Nuvi 465T Newly Overhauled
||010-N0786-00 (also NUVI465LMT)
||Factory Refurbished, Full Manufacturer Warranty
||Get a Quick Price Match for this item (during business hours).
|We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
|We have not yet produced any videos for the Nuvi 465T Newly Overhauled. If you would like to suggest a video for this item, we'd love to hear your suggestion! Please submit your suggestion via our feedback form. We review all suggestions and will do our best to provide a response in a timely manner.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
Garmin Nuvi 465T Newly Overhauled? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
There are currently no Q&A's posted for this item. Feel free to post a question you have about this item.
Here are the top accessories for this item. View the complete accessory list for this item.
Garmin Nuvi and Zumo Series Portable Friction Mount
Garmin nuMaps North America Lifetime Updates
Gilsson Bare Wire Power Cable
GPS City Super Grip Dashboard Friction Mount Base
DaneElec 2GB microSD Data Card with SD Adapter
What's Included In The Box?
|The Garmin Nuvi 465T Newly Overhauled ships with the following items included:|
- Garmin Nuvi 465T Newly Overhauled
- Garmin G-Ball Auto Dash Mount (View this item)
- 12/24 volt FM traffic receiver/vehicle power cable
- Garmin USB PC Cable (View this item)
- Quick Start Manul
||March 18, 2009
||June 3, 2009
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the Garmin Nuvi 465T Newly Overhauled in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the Garmin Nuvi 465T Newly Overhauled.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
There are currently no reviews for the Garmin Nuvi 465T Newly Overhauled.
This Manufacturer Re-Certified Garmin Nuvi 465T IS ONLY
AVAILABLE WHILE STOCK LASTS, so act fast. We cannot accept
any backorders. The unit has been overhauled by Garmin and is in
complete working order. It includes a full 1 year manufacturer's
Ease your way down the highway with the nuvi 465T – our first nuvi designed specifically for the over-the-road trucking industry. Featuring a preloaded NTTS Breakdown Directory, specialized routing options throughout the lower 48 states and truck friendly points of interest, this full-featured navigator was made for life on the road. The nuvi 465T also lets you create custom vehicle profiles tailored to what you're driving and what you're hauling. It's convenience created with over-the-road drivers in mind.
Navigate With Confidence
The nuvi 465T is the first navigation device to provide locations in the National Truck and Trailer Services (NTTS) Breakdown Directory to its trucking-relevant points of interest. The NTTS Breakdown Directory is the most comprehensive guide to semi-truck repair facilities nationwide – including those offering 24-hour road service.
Get The Big Picture
Featuring a 4.3” high-resolution touchscreen display, the nuvi 465T provides users with a wealth of information in great detail. Preloaded with detailed, street-level maps of the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, the nuvi 465T speaks street names so drivers will receive turn-by-turn, voice-prompted directions, such as “turn right on Main Street.” The nuvi 465T also comes standard with lane assist, which guides users to the right lane at the right time – especially helpful when navigating complex highway interchanges.
Know The Way
With detailed maps providing turn-by-turn directions that call out streets by name, the nuvi 465T provides specialized routing to support truck-related restrictions (customizable by height, weight, length, width and hazardous materials). Simply enter dimensions and load restrictions and nuvi 465T guides you according to your requirements. You can even enter multiple-point routing so that you can take a more efficient route between multiple stops along your trip.
Steer Clear of Hazards
Know what lies in your path with the nuvi 465T. It displays warning information of upcoming road conditions to make drivers aware of possible hazards along the route such as sharp curves and steep grades. You'll also get lateral wind warnings and notification when the road narrows. It's the safe way to travel down the highway.
Avoid Traffic Tie-ups
Put traffic jams behind you with nuvi 465T's integrated FM traffic receiver¹. Receive free alerts about traffic delays and road construction that lie ahead on your route. Simply touch nuvi's screen to view traffic details or detour around the problem area.
Make Hands-free Calls
For hands-free calling, nuvi 465T integrates Bluetooth wireless technology with a built-in microphone and speaker. Just pair it with your compatible Bluetooth phone and talk hands-free through the 465T while staying focused on the road. Simply dial numbers with nuvi's touchscreen keypad to make a call. To answer calls, just tap the screen and speak into its built-in microphone. Enjoy convenient one-touch dialing for contacts and points of interest.
¹ Notice to customers in the European Union
Features and Tips
|Here is a listing we have put together of some of the common |
Nuvi 465T Newly Overhauled features,
along with a few user tips that you may find of help for this particular item.
Physical & Performance:
- Voice prompts (e.g. "Turn right in 500 ft."): yes (internal speaker)
- Speaks street names (e.g. "Turn right ON ELM STREET in 500 ft.") : yes
- Speech recognition (navigate with voice commands): no
- Lane assist (guides you to the proper lane for navigation): yes
- 3-D map view: yes
- 3-D building view (displays buildings in 3-D): no
- Auto sort multiple destinations (provides most direct route): yes
- Auto re-route (fast off-route and detour recalculation): yes
- Choice of route setup (faster time, shorter distance, off road): yes
- Route avoidance (avoid highways, tolls etc.): yes
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest): yes
- Hands-free calling with Bluetooth® wireless technology: yes
- FM traffic compatible: yes
- XM® Navtraffic (includes basic weather) & Radio for U.S. compatible: no
- MSN® Direct for U.S. compatible: no
- Multimode (switches modes to drive, hike, bike or boat): no
- Where Am I? (find closest hospitals, police & gas stations, nearest address & intersection): yes
- Garmin Locate™ (marks position when removed from windshield mount): yes
- Photo navigation (navigate to geotagged photos): yes
- MP3 player: no
- Audio book player: no
- Picture viewer: yes
- Garmin Garage™ (select car-shaped icons for map navigation): yes
- World travel clock, currency & unit converter, calculator: yes
- Touchscreen: yes
- Qwerty or ABC keyboard (choose keyboard layout): yes
- Remote control: no
- FM transmitter: no
- Headphone jack/audio line-out: no
- Dead reckoning: no
- Garmin Lock™ (anti-theft feature): yes
- Motorcycle-friendly: no
- Geocaching-friendly: no
- NTTS Directory: yes (lower 48 states)
- Additional: This USB mass storage device is compatible with Windows® 2000 or later and Mac® OS X 10.4 or later.
Maps & Memory:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 4.8"W x 2.8"H x .8"D (12.2 x 7.1 x 2.0 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 3.81"W x 2.25"H (9.7 x 5.7 cm); 4.3" diag (10.9 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 480 x 272 pixels
- Display type: WQVGA color TFT with white backlight
- Weight: 6.1 ounces (172.93g)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 4 hours
- Waterproof: no
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
- RoHS version available: yes
- Basemap: yes
- Preloaded maps: yes
- DEM: yes
- Ability to add maps: yes
- Built-in memory: internal solid state
- Accepts data cards: SD™ card (not included)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 1000
- Routes: 10
There are no specifications currently available for this item.
|(View more comments.)|
|please, keep your sight just the way it is...no need for improvement. i had the easiest experience shopping on your sight, and your prices are the lowest i have seen, this is what keeps shoppers coming back, and your inventory is tops too|
jim m. WI, May 21/13
|Wow, the manufacturers could learn a few things from GPS City! Thoroughly enjoyed the extensive video tutorials and comparisons. I really hope I am as happy with this product as I am with the buying experience at GPS City!|
Wayne S. TN, May 19/13
|Best price I found on the net - and free shipping make this a real deal!|
Dov F. NY, May 14/13
|Simple, efficient and fast. Sales customer service responds to questions quickly. Thank You|
Muhammad fazli R. SINGAPO, May 14/13
|Very easy shopping process. I was able to update my details easily|
Eric C. CT, May 12/13
|Great Prices !!! thank you !|
Maher Q. MN, May 10/13