This Manufacturer Re-certified Garmin Edge 305 IS ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE STOCK LASTS, so act fast. We cannot accept any backorders. The unit has been refurbished by Garmin and is in complete working order. It includes a full 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
The Garmin Edge 305 with Heart Rate Monitor AND Cadence Sensor is the first GPS series designed specifically for the bike/cycling fitness athlete. This 1.75"W x 3.7"H x 0.9"D unit sits directly on your bike handlebars, using the included mount. The Heart Rate Monitor is mounted on your chest with the included strap and the Wireless Cadence Sensor (GSC 10) is mounted on the chain stay of the bicycle. (The wheel magnet mounts to the rear wheel of the bicycle for speed sensing and the cadence magnet attaches to the crank arm of the bicycle)
Take your ride to the next level with the Edge 305 (also available Edge 305 with Wireless Speed/Pedaling Cadence Sensor and Edge 305 with Heart Rate Monitor) - Garmin's GPS-enabled, personal trainer and cycle computer. From competitive road racing to mountain biking, the cyclist-friendly, lightweight Edge will help you achieve your personal best. With the easy-to-use Edge 305 on your bike, you'll always know where you're going and how far you've gone.
For advanced cyclists, the Edge 305 comes packaged with either a heart rate monitor (Edge 305HR) or wireless speed/pedaling cadence sensor (Edge 305CAD) to provide valuable feedback. Heart rate and speed cadence are also sold separately as accessories so you can incorporate both features into your training. In addition, the Edge 305 incorporates a barometric altimeter for extremely accurate elevation and vertical profile data. Recreational cyclists looking for the perfect touring companion and fitness partner will love the Edge 205.
The Edge 305 has the ability to measure pedaling cadence, heart rate, speed, distance, time, calories burned, altitude, climb and descent, plus much more. The Edge 305 features include:
The Edge 305 with heart rate monitor (shown here) lets you see whether you are training too hard or not enough. The heart rate monitor uses a robust wireless technology that eliminates cross-talk and interference and sends heart rate data to the Edge via a soft, comfortable chest strap. This data is stored with each track point for post-workout analysis.
- Easy-to-install - no calibration required. Just snap it in the included bike mount and go
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver - knows your position even in tree cover and canyons, making it extremely reliable for navigation
- Customizable cycle computer - shows up to eight different data fields for continuous feedback
- Virtual Partner - lets you "race" a virtual competitor, making training fun
- Courses - lets you "race" against a recorded course to try to match previously set speeds at every point along the way
- Auto Pause - pauses the training timer when you slow down below a specified speed and resumes when you speed up again so you can focus on your ride
- Auto Lap - automatically triggers a lap every time you pass a specified location or travel a preset distance
- Training Center software - gives you the ability to create workouts, manage and download courses, and create a detailed post-ride analysis that charts your performance
The Edge 305 Bundle (shown here) includes a self-calibrating, wireless speed/cadence sensor so you can monitor your pedaling cadence as you ride. Like the heart rate monitor, the speed/cadence sensor uses the same robust wireless technology to measure and report your pedaling strokes per minute.
With its waterproof, sleek design, the Edge is the perfect companion on any bike, and attaches to either the stem or handlebars. Its rugged case frames an easy-to-read, large, backlit display that can show up to eight different data fields along with altitude and a map view.
Included Training Center software gives you the ability to overlay your ride data onto a course map. It offers interactive analysis tools that measure your speed, distance, climb, and descent against varying terrain, elevation and more. Create and schedule custom workouts or use workout templates and download to the Edge.