Explore Great Britain's national parks and trails with detailed topographic and road maps. Garmin GB Discoverer National Parks and Trails contains topographic maps from Ordnance Survey of Great Britain including OS Explorer Map as detailed as 1:25,000 scale and 1:50,000 scale Landranger maps for one region of the country. With NAVTEQ road data and points of interest for all of Great Britain, you'll get turn-by-turn directions to your destination.
GB Discoverer's detailed topographic data includes terrain contours, topo elevations, summits, paths, routable roads and geographical points. The premium NAVTEQ road data is the same detailed data included in our leading automotive products — with thousands of addresses and points of interest, including lodging, food and drink, car parks, banks, petrol stations, attractions, campsites, and more. Search for an address or point of interest, and your Garmin device displays turn-by-turn directions to your destination.
Includes 50K detaile map coverage for all of the following parks: Isle of Skye, North Highlands, Central Highlands, South Highlands, Ben Nevis and Glencoe, Loch Lomond and the Trossachs, Rannoch and Loch Tay, The Cairngorms, Lake District, Northumberland, Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors, Snowdonia National Park, Brecon Beacons and Pembroke Coast, Peak District, The National Forest, The Cotswolds, The Norfolk Broads, Dartmoor and Exmoor, The New Forest and South Downs.
Use with the following compatible units: Dakota series, Oregon series, Colorado series, nϋvi 500 series
- Includes topographic coverage for all of the National Parks within Great Britain.
- Provides digital topographic OS Explorer Map as detailed as 1:25,000 scale and 1:50,000 scale Landranger maps for one region of the country.
- Includes terrain contours, elevations, summits, trails, trig points, campsites, geographic points and more.
- Includes detailed road data and thousands of points of interest from NAVTEQ.
- Provides turn-by-turn directions on roads by car or bike.
- Allows user to search for destinations by address or by category: points of interest include lodging, food and drink, car parks, banks, petrol stations, attractions, campsites and more.
Pre-programmed datacards: Pre-programmed datacards can be immediately installed for use in your device. Simply
unpack the card and insert it into your compatible GPS device. These maps do not need to be unlocked to your device
which allows you to use the card with multiple units if desired. However, you will not have access to the mapping on your
computer. Maps in this format will need to be purchased separately when a new version is released.