Garmin's new TOPO U.S. 24K gives you the highest level of topographic detail available. We've taken 24K topo data for the U.S. and have made regionalized coverage available on preprogrammed microSD cards with SD adapter. These new TOPO U.S. 24K regions will help ensure you're ready for your next backpacking, hiking or camping adventure.
Use with Garmin’s Colorado™ series or Oregon™ series navigators to unleash the full feature set of TOPO U.S. 24K, including full 3-D view and terrain shading. Standard compatibility with the following units: Astro® 220, eTrex Legend® Cx and HCx-series units and eTrex Vista® Cx and HCx-series units, GPSMAP® 60Cx-series units, GPSMAP 76Cx-series units, Edge® 605 and 705, Rino® x-series units and zumo® series.
This plug-and-play preprogrammed card provides up-to-date detailed 24K topographic coverage. Built in DEM (digital elevation model) data supports terrain shading and route elevation profiles in compatible units. With routable roads and trails, getting to your destination is made simple with turn-by-turn directions on compatible units. Plus, you can search for points of interest by name or proximity to your location. This product contains the highest level of topographic detail available, and with the incredibly dense contours, TOPO U.S. 24K will ensure you're ready for your next backpacking, hiking, or camping adventure.
Outdoor enthusiasts: your adventure is waiting - in vivid detail. TOPO U.S. 24K - Northern Plains brings you the highest level of topographic detail available, with maps comparable to 1:24,000 scale USGS maps. These highly detailed maps include terrain contours, topo elevations, summits, routable roads and trails, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points - and they also display 3-D terrain shading on compatible devices. TOPO maps are ideal for hiking, hunting, camping, cycling and communing with nature. Coverage includes topographic detail of Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas.
- Includes topographic coverage of Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas.
- Provides detailed digital topographic maps, comparable to 1:24,000 scale USGS maps.
- Contains detailed hydrographic features, including, coastlines, lake and river shorelines, wetlands and perennial and seasonal streams.
- Allows you to search by points of interest, including cities, summit, lakes, campsites and more.
- Provides elevation profile on compatible Garmin devices so you can estimate terrain difficulty.
- Contains many routable trails, rural roads, city neighborhood roads, major highways and interstates.
- Displays national, state and local parks, forests, conservation areas and wilderness areas.
- Includes points of interests such as parks, campgrounds, scenic lookouts and picnic sites.
- Displays Bureau of Land Management township, range and section information and USGS quad locations.
Pre-programmed datacards: Pre-programmed datacards can be immediately installed for use in your device. Simply
unpack the card and insert it into your compatible GPS device. These maps do not need to be unlocked to your device
which allows you to use the card with multiple units if desired. However, you will not have access to the mapping on your
computer. Maps in this format will need to be purchased separately when a new version is released.