Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
| (4 customer reviews). Email:
100% of our reviewers recommend this item. See more Garmin items.
||$89.95 (and this item ships for $1.99)
Ships tomorrow, May 22.
||Garmin TOPO US Alaska Enhanced microSD Card
||Brand New, Full Manufacturer Warranty
||Get a Quick Price Match for this item (during business hours).
|We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
|We have not yet produced any videos for the TOPO US Alaska Enhanced microSD Card. If you would like to suggest a video for this item, we'd love to hear your suggestion! Please submit your suggestion via our feedback form. We review all suggestions and will do our best to provide a response in a timely manner.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
Garmin TOPO US Alaska Enhanced microSD Card? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
There are currently no Q&A's posted for this item. Feel free to post a question you have about this item.
What's Included In The Box?
|The Garmin TOPO US Alaska Enhanced microSD Card ships with the following items included:|
- Garmin TOPO US Alaska Enhanced microSD Card
||March 30, 2011
||April 21, 2011
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the Garmin TOPO US Alaska Enhanced microSD Card in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the Garmin TOPO US Alaska Enhanced microSD Card.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
|Most recent customer reviews. (View all 4 reviews for this item.)|
Written by Alaskanmutt
December 27, 2011
HOW EASY CAN YOU GETPlaced in my Oregon 450, turned it on, instant detailed maps and 3d. Didn't buy the 450T due to it having 1:100,000 … More
10 viewers found this helpful.
Written by Butch
December 6, 2011
OFF TO ALASKAUnlike other map products, this card has a combination of both on and off highway information, elevations and detail … More
•Pros: has all the information i need to travel the backr
•Cons: microsd only - dvd would be better
20 viewers found this helpful.
Written by Brantguy
August 30, 2011
DIDN'T WORK IN GARMIN 60CSXI thought that the micro card was plug-and-play in the 60CSx, but it didn't show up when I put the card in the devic … More
•Recommend? NO OPINION
32 viewers found this helpful.
Written by Vern
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
July 14, 2011
GREAT ALASKA TOPO MAP FOR GPSJust returned from Alaska Cruise and Land Tour and the Garmin TOPO US Alaska Enhanced microSD Card was a great help … More
28 viewers found this helpful.
This product offers digital topographic maps equivalent to 1:24,000 and 1:63,360 scale U.S. Geological Survey maps for all of Alaska.
Features detailed 24K topographic maps throughout Anchorage, Juneau and Fairbanks, plus other select areas in Alaska; includes detailed 63K topographic maps for all remaining areas in Alaska.
Features and Tips
|Here is a listing we have put together of some of the common |
TOPO US Alaska Enhanced microSD Card features,
along with a few user tips that you may find of help for this particular item.
- Provides topographic maps of Alaska, comparable to 1:24,000 and 1:63,360 scale USGS maps.
- Features national, state and local parks, forests, recreational and wildlife area boundaries as well as routable roads for accurate directions to your destination.
- Detailed lakes, rivers, streams, plus terrain contours, elevations, summits, geographic points, and more
- Includes searchable urban and wilderness points of interest, such as geographical place names, camping areas and businesses.
- Displays 3-D terrain shading and digital elevation model (DEM) shaded relief on compatible devices to help estimate terrain difficulty.
- Features Bureau of Land Management township, range and section information.
- Routable road content and searchable Points of Interest provided by NAVTEQ.
- Points of Interest include food and drink, geographic place names, camping areas, businesses, and more.
- Turn-by-turn directions, plus create point to point routes on compatible units.
- Routable dirt roads and trails including metropolitan and rural areas.
There are no specifications currently available for this item.
|(View more comments.)|
|Excellent service and very fast arrival of order|
Luci, May 20/13
|Wow, the manufacturers could learn a few things from GPS City! Thoroughly enjoyed the extensive video tutorials and comparisons. I really hope I am as happy with this product as I am with the buying experience at GPS City!|
Wayne S. TN, May 19/13
|Best price I found on the net - and free shipping make this a real deal!|
Dov F. NY, May 14/13
|Very informative and easy to order|
Normand M. ON, May 13/13
|Very easy shopping process. I was able to update my details easily|
Eric C. CT, May 12/13
|Your company had all individual parts needed that other did not at a great price! Thank you.. |
Brian J. NH, May 10/13