Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
| (4 customer reviews). Email:
See more GISTEQ items.
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Accessories may still
be available for this item. Click to view accessories.
|We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
|We have not yet produced any videos for the PhotoTrackr GPS. If you would like to suggest a video for this item, we'd love to hear your suggestion! Please submit your suggestion via our feedback form. We review all suggestions and will do our best to provide a response in a timely manner.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
GISTEQ PhotoTrackr GPS? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
There are currently no Q&A's posted for this item. Feel free to post a question you have about this item.
Here are the top accessories for this item. View the complete accessory list for this item.
Energizer 2AA e2 Battery
Energizer Duo Charger
Energizer 15 Minute AA and AAA Charger
Energizer 4AA Rech. Battery
What's Included In The Box?
|The GISTEQ PhotoTrackr GPS ships with the following items included:|
- PhotoTrackr Lite
- USB Cable
- AA Battery
- Software CD
- Quick Start Guide
||January 1, 2009
||September 16, 2009
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the GISTEQ PhotoTrackr GPS in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the GISTEQ PhotoTrackr GPS.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
|Most recent customer reviews. (View all 4 reviews for this item.)|
Written by ebratt
June 11, 2009
POOR GISTEQ PHOTOTRACKERUpon arrival of the phototracker I installed the included software with no problems. After installing the batt in the … More
•Cons: poor software and firmware - bad batt door design
60 viewers found this helpful.
Written by Emmett
May 25, 2009
WASTE OF MONEYOn receiving the unit, I had to contact suppport to even get the unit to be recognized buy my computer, and it still … More
•Pros: good concept
•Cons: poorley enginered, poorley made - software not sta
73 viewers found this helpful.
Written by Sam
April 17, 2009
CHEAP AND USELESSHave to change the battery everyday and at every change have to wait for satellites signals. Worked for a few days so … More
69 viewers found this helpful.
Written by Fred
April 3, 2009
POOR SCUSE FOR A GPSNot very useful, takes a long time to lock to signal, and is way off when it works, I am sorry a paid full price for … More
•Pros: something to play with it.
•Cons: everything else!!!
66 viewers found this helpful.
Tag your photos with the exact location at which they were taken! PhotoTrackr Lite is perfectly designed for travelers seeking photo tracking functions. PhotoTrackr Lite is powered by one AA battery, so you don't have to worry about charging the unit while you travel. The sleek design also makes the PhotoTrackr Lite travel-friendly. With a high-sensitivity GPS module built in, you can carry it inside a backpack without worrying about the loss of satellite reception.
How it Works: (In four simple steps)
- Use the provided software to synchronize your Digital Camera clock with GiSTEQ PhotoTrackr unit. (One time only)
- Take the GiSTEQ PhotoTrackr unit along with you when taking digital photos.
- Import photos and GPS log data into the provided software.
- Share your photos with family and friends on the included mapping software or Flickr online.
PC Software Specifications
MAC Software Specifications (online download)
- Trip Route Playback - Review your trips by showing the historical routes and playback.
- Logger Settings - Adjust the logger settings such as logging speed, recording mode, vibration mode...
- Photo Management -Here is where you map your photos. You can either categorize the photo by date, group or log files.
- Camera Time Synchronization - In order for photo tracker to function properly, you have to synchronize your camera time according to the Satellite Universal Time.
- User Management - You can create individual user here to manage log files as well as photos.
- Flickr Photo Upload - Not only you can share photos in your laptop, you can also share it online at flickr.com with anyone in the world.
- Photo Slideshow - You can view photos as a slideshow with desciptions and GPS location info.
- Embed GPS info -You can embed GPS info into photos and share them in any 3rd party Geo-tagging websites.
- Album Storage - File PhotoTrackr saves photos in albums and each album is packaged into one folder in on your computer hard drive. It contains the original digital photo files and the metadata saved in XML file. You can also browse your photo albums in PhotoTrackr. It's not necessary to change your way of managing photo files. You can just treat an album like a normal folder, you can move, copy, or duplicate, as well as open album by double-clicking its folder icon in any Windows file browser. PhotoTrackr also provides an Album Manager to help users to manage photo albums.
- Archive and Backup - BackupYou can place albums in different folders to categorize your albums on your PC. Backing up photo albums is easy. You just need to copy them onto CD/DVD with any CD burning software. The album folders can also be exchanged between Windows PC and Mac computer. PhotoTrackr provides two versions for both operating systems.
- Import Photos - PhotoTrackr can download photos directly from connected camera or memory card reader, or from webcam or scanner. Also, you can import photo files with drag-and-drop.
Features and Tips
|Here is a listing we have put together of some of the common |
PhotoTrackr GPS features,
along with a few user tips that you may find of help for this particular item.
- Battery Life: Operation Time: 17 hours in continuous mode
- 51 channels satellite tracking
- Cold/Warm/Hot start time: 36/33/1 seconds (on average)
- Superior sensitivity: -158dBm tracking
- Update Rate: 1 Hz (max)
- Support standard NMEA-0183 at 38400 bps baud rate
- 4MB flash memory for data logging, with 16 bytes binary
data per record that stores up to 250K
- Logging data interval programmable: by time (1 second ~ 30
mins) or distance (2 ~ 65535 meters)
- Support G-mouse function via USB cable
- Vibration sensor for power management (auto power on / off)
- Dimension: 2.89 (L) x 1.31 (W) x 1.23 (H) inch
- Weight: 67g including battery
o Position: <3m CEP (50%) without SA
o Velocity: 0.1m/sec, without SA
o Time: +/- 50ns synchronized to GPS time
- Chipset: MTK
- Frequency: L1, 1575.42MHz
- C/A Code: 1.023MHz chip rate
- Channels: Support 16 Channels
- Antenna (internal): Built-in low noise patch antenna;
External MMCX antenna port
||Unit dimensions, WxHxD:
||2.89 x 1.31 x 1.23 inch
||Display size, WxH:
||67g with Battery
||RoHS version available:
||Accepts data cards:
||Logging data interval programmable: by time (1 second ~ 30 mins) or distance (2 ~ 65535 meters). Acts as a USB GPS Mouse when attached to a PC.
||Acquisition Times (Warm)
||Acquisition Times (Cold)
|(View more comments.)|
Jerry C. MO, May 24/13
|tons of products, great prices...and videos! Thanks|
Timothy K. FL, May 22/13
|please, keep your sight just the way it is...no need for improvement. i had the easiest experience shopping on your sight, and your prices are the lowest i have seen, this is what keeps shoppers coming back, and your inventory is tops too|
jim m. WI, May 21/13
|Great website. Easy to find & compare products, great prices, fast shipping. Thanks!|
Robb O. OH, May 16/13
|Simple, efficient and fast. Sales customer service responds to questions quickly. Thank You|
Muhammad fazli R. SINGAPO, May 14/13
|Easy site to search,setup acct and order|
Ken D. NY, May 13/13