Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
|Not yet rated. Email:
See more GPS City items.
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Accessories may still
be available for this item. Click to view accessories.
|We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
|We have not yet produced any videos for the SD Connection GPS. If you would like to suggest a video for this item, we'd love to hear your suggestion! Please submit your suggestion via our feedback form. We review all suggestions and will do our best to provide a response in a timely manner.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
GPS City SD Connection GPS? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
There are currently no Q&A's posted for this item. Feel free to post a question you have about this item.
What's Included In The Box?
|The GPS City SD Connection GPS ships with the following items included:|
- SD Card GPS Receiver
- Booster Clip On Antenna
- Carry Case
- CD with Divers and Manual
||Mobile Computer GPS
||December 2, 2005
||February 28, 2006
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the GPS City SD Connection GPS in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the GPS City SD Connection GPS.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
There are currently no reviews for the GPS City SD Connection GPS.
The SD GPS has SDIO interface and a built-in active antenna. It achieves the compact design while maintaining excellent sensitivity by utilizing the SiRF star II LP chipset with Xtrac V2 firmware
1. SiRF Star II/X-Trac V2 high performance and low power consumption chipset
2. Built-in high sensitivity active GPS antenna
3. LED status light
4. Built-in super capacitor to reserve system data for rapid satellite acquisition
5. SDIO interface
6. SuperiOperating platform: Pocket PC 2002/2003, Win CE, Win CE.Net, WM2003
7. Rotating antenna can be folded from 0 to 180 degree
8. Unique and patent-pending booster for improving acquisition sensitivity, especially for PDA with WLAN device.
- Acer n30
- Dell Axim X3 Pocket PC
- Dell Axim X30 Pocket PC
- Dell Axim X50 Pocket PC
- HP iPAQ rz1710 series Windows Mobile 2003 for Pocket PC
- HP iPAQ h1930 series Windows Mobile 2003 for Pocket PC
- HP iPAQ h1940 series Windows Mobile 2003 for Pocket PC
- HP iPAQ h2210 series Windows Mobile 2003 for Pocket PC
- HP iPAQ h3970 series Windows Mobile 2003 for Pocket PC
- HP iPAQ h4150 series Windows Mobile 2003 for Pocket PC
- HP iPAQ h5550 series Windows Mobile 2003 for Pocket PC
- HP iPAQ h6300 series Windows Mobile 2003 for Pocket PC
- O2 XdaII Windows Mobile 2003 for Pocket PC, Phone Edition
- O2 XdaIIi Windows Mobile 2003 for Pocket PC, Phone Edition
- O2 XdaIIs Windows Mobile 2003 for Pocket PC, Phone Edition
- Toshiba E800BT
Note: Devices above have been tested and compatible with this SD GPS. If the Wince Device has SDIO port and adopt the Bsquare SDIO NOW!, it would be compatible.
Features and Tips
|Here is a listing we have put together of some of the common |
SD Connection GPS features,
along with a few user tips that you may find of help for this particular item.
• Frequency: L1, 1575.42 MHz
• C/A Code: 1.023 MHz chip rate
• Channels: 12 channel all-in-view tracking
• Position Horizontal: 10 meters, 2D RMS
• Velocity: 0.1m/sec
• Time: 1 micro-second synchronized to GPS time
• DATUM: Default: WGS-84
• Hot/Warm/Cold Start: 8 / 38 / 45 sec.
• Operating Temperature: -20 C~ 70 C
• Voltage: 3.3V
• Power Consumption: 90mA
• Dimensions: 78mm x 31mm x 17.5mm
There are no specifications currently available for this item.
|(View more comments.)|
|Great website. Easy to find & compare products, great prices, fast shipping. Thanks!|
Robb O. OH, May 16/13
|Simple, efficient and fast. Sales customer service responds to questions quickly. Thank You|
Muhammad fazli R. SINGAPO, May 14/13
|RAM Mounts referred, thanks!|
Diana C. CO, May 13/13
|Very easy shopping process. I was able to update my details easily|
Eric C. CT, May 12/13
|Your company had all individual parts needed that other did not at a great price! Thank you.. |
Brian J. NH, May 10/13
|You have excellent customer service and very prompt shipping times. This is my second order and I continue to come back to you because of this and value. Outstanding company to work with!|
mercedes, May 6/13