Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
| (1 customer reviews). Email:
100% of our reviewers recommend this item. See more Holux items.
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Accessories may still
be available for this item. Click to view accessories.
|We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
|We have not yet produced any videos for the GM 271 CF GPS Card. If you would like to suggest a video for this item, we'd love to hear your suggestion! Please submit your suggestion via our feedback form. We review all suggestions and will do our best to provide a response in a timely manner.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
Holux GM 271 CF GPS Card? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
|View the compete list of 1 questions and 1 answers for the Holux GM 271 CF GPS Card in our Q&As.
Or visit our Q&A Home Page.|
|Here are a few of the most recent questions asked by users and customers of the Holux GM 271 CF GPS Card.|
||126 days ago
What's Included In The Box?
|The Holux GM 271 CF GPS Card ships with the following items included:|
- GR-271 CF Card GPS Receiver
- Qucik Guide
- Tool CD-ROM
||Mobile Computer GPS
||August 1, 2006
||August 1, 2006
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the Holux GM 271 CF GPS Card in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the Holux GM 271 CF GPS Card.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
|Most recent customer reviews. (View all 1 reviews for this item.)|
Written by C Smith
December 14, 2006
|Good Product for the price. I have noticed that there is some drift when reducing speeds and if plotting paths, you nee … More
77 viewers found this helpful.
The GR-271 CF GPS Receiver provides a host of features that make it easy for integration and use. It uses 20 parallel satellite-tracking channels for fast acquisition and reacquisition. It Support CF card type I connector suitable PDA, Hand Held PC or PC device and using Star III/LP low power consumption chipset.
Features and Tips
|Here is a listing we have put together of some of the common |
GM 271 CF GPS Card features,
along with a few user tips that you may find of help for this particular item.
- 20 parallel satellite-tracking channels for fast acquisition and reacquisition
- Built-in hardware tracking loop processor WAAS/EGNOS demodulator.
- Low power consumption with starIII chipset.
- Built-in rechargeable battery for memory and RTC backup and for fast time to first fix (TTFF).
- Support NMEA0183 v2.2 data protocol and SiRF binary code.
- Enhanced algorithms-SnapLock and SnapStart provide superior navigation performance in urban, canyon and foliage environment.
- Support CF card type I connector suitable PDA, Hand Held PC or PC device.
Holux GR-271 Bluetooth GPS Specifications
- Tracks up to 20 satellites
- Receiver: L1, C/A code
- Waterproof : IPX5
- Max Update rate: 1 HZ
- Antenna Type: Built in Active Antenna
- Minimum signal tracked: -159dBm
- Dimension: 93.5 x 43 x 11 mm
- Weight : < 34g
- LED function: Power On/Off and Navigation Update Indication
- Operation Temperature: -10°C to +70°C
- Store Temperature: -45°C to +85°C
- Operation Humidity: 5% to 95% No condensing.
- Power consumption: <80mA at 3.3V+/-10% input
Non DGPS (Differential GPS):
- Position: 5-25 m CEP without SA
- Velocity: 0.1 m/sec, without SA
- Time: 1 usec sync GPS Time
- Horizontal Position: < 2.2 m, 95% of time
- Vertical Position: <5 m, 95% of time
- Reacquisition: 0.1 sec (average)
- Hot start: 8 sec (average)
- Warm start: 38 sec (average)
- Cold start: 42 sec (average)
- NMEA output protocol: V.2.2
- Standard Settings:
- Baud rate: 4800 bps
- Data bit: 8
- Parity: N
- Stop bit: 1
- Format: GGA,GSA,GSV, RMC
- Optional Settings:
- Baud rate: 9600,19200,38400 bps
- Format: GLL,VTG, ZDA,or SiRF binary
- H/W Interface: Compact Flash - CF type I
- S/W Interface: Emulated COM Port 1-8
- Altitude: 18,000 meters (60,000 feet ) max
- Velocity: 515 meters/second (700 knots) max
- Acceleration: 4 G, max
- Jerk: 20 meters/second, max
||Unit dimensions, WxHxD:
||Operating Current (mA)
||80 mA @ 3.3V
||5V from USB port
||-10 to +70 C
||Number of Data Ports
||Port 1 protocols
||Accuracy with WAAS
||< 2.2 m, horizontal
||60,000 feet @ 515 m/s max
|(View more comments.)|
|Wow, the manufacturers could learn a few things from GPS City! Thoroughly enjoyed the extensive video tutorials and comparisons. I really hope I am as happy with this product as I am with the buying experience at GPS City!|
Wayne S. TN, May 19/13
|excellent phone support and informative web site|
ken w. UT, May 14/13
|Easy site to search,setup acct and order|
Ken D. NY, May 13/13
|RAM Mounts referred, thanks!|
Diana C. CO, May 13/13
|Your company had all individual parts needed that other did not at a great price! Thank you.. |
Brian J. NH, May 10/13
|Very impressed with the prompt shipping and packaging of the item. Will order again from GPS City again|
larry, May 8/13