Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
| (24 customer reviews). Email:
100% of our reviewers recommend this item. See more Holux items.
||$44.95 (and this item ships for $2.99)
Please call 1-866-GPS-CITY for availability.
||Holux GR 213 GPS
||Brand New, Full Manufacturer Warranty
||Get a Quick Price Match for this item (during business hours).
|We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
|We have not yet produced any videos for the GR 213 GPS. If you would like to suggest a video for this item, we'd love to hear your suggestion! Please submit your suggestion via our feedback form. We review all suggestions and will do our best to provide a response in a timely manner.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
What's Included In The Box?
|The Holux GR 213 GPS ships with the following items included:|
- GR-213 G-Mouse GPS Receiver with USB End Connection
- Tool CD-ROM
||Mobile Computer GPS
||August 1, 2006
||August 3, 2006
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the Holux GR 213 GPS in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the Holux GR 213 GPS.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
|Most recent customer reviews. (View all 24 reviews for this item.)|
Written by Bill
August 3, 2012
EXCELLENT ON A BOATJust returned from Desolation Sound using the GR213 with Tiki Navigator, and also a Simrad chartplotter, running at th … More
•Pros: accurate, powerful
14 viewers found this helpful.
Written by Kelly
March 17, 2012
AWESOME UNITNice length on the cord, fast satellite acquisition and GPS differential!! Great buy!! … More
11 viewers found this helpful.
Written by KLL
May 12, 2011
GOOD ITEM, THOUGH NOT PERFECTI bought two of these to replace my recently defunct Ambicom USB GPS, which was an outstanding, durable and inexpensive … More
•Pros: weatherproof, mag-mount, accurate
•Cons: slightly unstable - causes occasional sys crashes
73 viewers found this helpful.
Written by Jon
November 30, 2010
GR213 GPSExcellent WAAS capable unit. This is my 2nd unit. Using it in an airplane. … More
•Pros: good sensitivity, rapid acquisition, good tracking
96 viewers found this helpful.
Written by Jack Pine
April 9, 2010
HOLUX GR 213 GPSI'm using XP Pro. The GPS programs find the antenna fast, good signal. I have a couple different brands but prefer the … More
•Pros: no problems with drivers
112 viewers found this helpful.
Holux GR 213 GPS with Female PS2 End
Holux GR 213 GPS
| || || || |
Holux M-1000 Bluetooth GPS
| || || || || |
The Holux GR-213 Smart G-Mouse GPS Receiver, with USB Connection, is a total solution GPS receiver built with SiRF Star III Architecture. This positioning application meets strict needs such as car navigation, mapping, surveying, security, agriculture and more. With a small compact design (2.54" Long x 1.65" Wide x 0.70" High), this low power consumption GPS is the perfect device to connect to your PDA, Laptop or any USB compatible device.
The Holux GR-213 tracks up to 20 satellites at a time, re-acquires satellite signals in 100 ms and updates position data every second. Trickle-Power allows the unit to operate in a fraction of the time and Push-to-Fix permits user to have a quick position fix even even after the receiver has been off.
Features and Tips
|Here is a listing we have put together of some of the common |
GR 213 GPS features,
along with a few user tips that you may find of help for this particular item.
- Built on SiRF star III high-sensitive chipset technology
- Super compact size - 2.54" Long x 1.65" Wide x 0.70" High (64.5 x 42 x 17.8mm).
- 20 parallel satellite-tracking channels for fast acquisition and reacquisition
- 200,000 effective correlators for fast TTFF (Time-To-Fast-Fix), and Extremely fast TTFF*s at low signal level
- Built-in hardware Tracking Loop Processor WAAS/EGNOS Demodulator and Beacon Support
- Built-in repeatable and rechargeable Lithium-ion battery for Time- to- First-Fix(TTFF)
- Support NMEA 0183 v2.2 data protocol
- Enhanced algorithms provide superior navigation performance in urban, canyon and foliage environments
- Low power consumption and extreme compact size.
- Water proof design for all weather.
- For Car Navigation, Marine Navigation, Fleet Management, AVL and Location-Based
- Services, Auto Pilot, Personal Navigation or touring devices,Tracking devices/systems and Mapping devices application
Holux GR-213 Specifications
- Tracks up to 20 satellites.
- Receiver: L1, C/A code
- Max update rate: 1 HZ.
- Antenna Type: Built in Patch Antenna
- Minimum signal tracked: -159dBm
- Dimension: 2.54 c/o 1.65 c/o 0.7 Inch
- Weight : < 84g
- Cable Length: 80 Inch
- Mount: Magnetic
- Waterproof: IPX7
- LED function:
- Power On/Off and Navigation
- Update Indication
- Operating temperature: 14 F (-10 C) to 140 F (+60 C)
- Storage temperature: -4 F (-20 C) to 158 F (+70 C)
- Operating humidity: 5% to 95% No condensing.
- Power consumption: < 80mA at 4.5- 5.5V input
Non DGPS (Differential GPS)
- Position: 5-25 m CEP without SA
- Velocity: 0.1 m/sec, without SA
- Time: 1 usec sync GPS Time
- Horizontal Position: < 2.2 m, 95% of time
- Vertical Position: < 5 m, 95% of time
- Reacquisition: 0.1 seconds (average)
- Hot start: 1 second (average)
- Warm start: 38 seconds (average)
- Cold start: 42 seconds (average)
- NMEA output protocol: V.2.2
- Standard: Baud rate: 4800 bps
- Data bit: 8
- Parity: N
- Stop bit: 1
- Format: GGA,GSA,GSV, RMC
- Optional: Baud rate: 9600, 19200, 38400
- Format: GLL,VTG, ZDA, SiRF binary
- Interface: RS232 + CMOS TTL Level, or RS-232 + DGPS
- Altitude: 18,000 meters (60,000 feet ) max
- Velocity: 515 meters/second (700 knots) max
- Acceleration: 4 G, max
- Jerk: 20 meters/second, max
||Unit dimensions, WxHxD:
||2.54 × 1.65 × 0.7 inches
||Operating Current (mA)
||80 mA @ 5V
||5V from USB port
||-40 to +80 C
||Number of Data Ports
||Port 1 protocols
||NMEA 0183 (VSP)
||Acquisition Times (Warm)
||Acquisition Times (Cold)
||Accuracy with WAAS
||3m 95% of the time
||60,000 feet @ 515 m/s max
|(View more comments.)|
|Always wonderful service! Simply the best|
Chuck S., May 23/13
Yampol, May 23/13
|please, keep your sight just the way it is...no need for improvement. i had the easiest experience shopping on your sight, and your prices are the lowest i have seen, this is what keeps shoppers coming back, and your inventory is tops too|
jim m. WI, May 21/13
|Excellent delivery times for all that I have ordered from you. Keep up the good work. Pass to the boys outback|
S, May 17/13
|excellent phone support and informative web site|
ken w. UT, May 14/13
|You guys had great shipping and I liked being able to read the reviews of your service before I ordered. It put my mind at ease ordering from a company I had not dealt with before. Thanks!|
Captain NoBeard, May 13/13