Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
| (1 customer reviews). Email:
100% of our reviewers recommend this item. See more Holux items.
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Accessories may still
be available for this item. Click to view accessories.
|We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
|We have not yet produced any videos for the M-1000 Bluetooth GPS. If you would like to suggest a video for this item, we'd love to hear your suggestion! Please submit your suggestion via our feedback form. We review all suggestions and will do our best to provide a response in a timely manner.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
Holux M-1000 Bluetooth GPS? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
There are currently no Q&A's posted for this item. Feel free to post a question you have about this item.
What's Included In The Box?
|The Holux M-1000 Bluetooth GPS ships with the following items included:|
- Holux m1000 Bluetooth GPS
- Car Charger
- User Guide and Driver CD
- Quick Guide
- Warranty Card
||Mobile Computer GPS
||June 1, 2007
||July 1, 2007
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the Holux M-1000 Bluetooth GPS in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the Holux M-1000 Bluetooth GPS.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
|Most recent customer reviews. (View all 1 reviews for this item.)|
Written by Zenon
December 10, 2007
SUPER SMALL AND SUPER POWERFULTruly incredible product for the price. Works perfectly with my HTC TyTN Windows Mobile phone and even connects to my l … More
97 viewers found this helpful.
Holux GR 213 GPS with Female PS2 End
Holux GR 213 GPS
| || || || |
The HOLUX M-1000 Bluetooth GPS Receiver is a total solution GPS receiver with Bluetooth, UART interface and built-in rechargeable battery for high sensitivity to tracking signal. M-1000 design is based on Media Tek Inc.(MTK) GPS solution-MT3318 low power Architecture.
M-1000 is a dual-function GPS receiver. Not only transmit satellite information through the PDA or Notebook by Bluetooth interfaces but also is a G-Mouse GPS receiver through a HOLUX designed data cable to deliver satellite signal to the device without Bluetooth interface.
M-1000 meets the requirement of field application, such as car navigation, mapping, agriculture surveying and security use under clear view of sky. M-1000 contacts to other device through Bluetooth interface, and built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery to save satellite information such as the status of satellite signal, the previous available location, date and time.
With the advanced technology, M-1000 can track up to 32 satellites simultaneously, re-acquires satellite signals in 0.1 microsecond and updates position data per second.
Features and Tips
|Here is a listing we have put together of some of the common |
M-1000 Bluetooth GPS features,
along with a few user tips that you may find of help for this particular item.
- Built in MTK MT3318 Low power consumption GPS chipset.
- 32 parallel satellite-tracking channels for fast acquisition and reacquisition.
- Superior sensitivity up to -159 dBm.
- Built-in WAAS/EGNOS Demodulator without any additional hardware.
- Compatible with Bluetooth Serial Port Profile (SPP) completely.
- Low power consumption. Built-in rechargeable and changeable Lithium-ion battery
- Battery working time can last 18-20 hours.
- Provide expand terminal contact to other system without Bluetooth device.
- Support NMEA0183 V 3.01 data protocol.
- 3 color-LEDs indicate to show the status of device.
- FLASH based program memory. New software revisions upgradeable through serial interface.
- Small, sleek, and lightweight design easily fits in your hand.
- Over-Temperature protection
- Enhanced algorithms -SnapLock and SnapStart provide superior navigation, performance in urban, canyon and foliage environments.
- For Car navigation, Marine navigation, Fleet management, AVL, Personal navigation, Tracking System, and Mapping device application.
- Search up to 32 satellites
- Receiver : L1, 1575.42 MHz
- C/A code:1.023 MHz
- Update rate : 1 HZ
- Antenna type : Built in patch antenna
- Minimum signal tracked : -159dBm
- Dimension : 65 ? 43 ? 17.6 mm .
- Weight : < 53g .
- On/Off switch : slide switcher
- Lithium-ion battery lasts for 23 hours of use maximum
- Operation temperature : -10 șC to + 60 șC
- Store temperature : -20 șC to + 60 șC (With Lithium-ion battery )
- Store temperature : -30 șC to + 80 șC (Without Lithium-ion battery )
- Operation humidity : 5% to 95% no condensing
Position Accuracy Specifications:
- Non DGPS (Differential GPS) *:
- Position : 3.0 m CEP without SA
- Velocity : 0.1m / sec
- Time : 0.1 microsecond. sync GPS time
- DGPS(RTCM/EGNOS/WAAS/MSAS) *:
- Position Horizontal : < 2.2 m, horizontal 95 % of time
- Position Vertical : < 5 m, vertical 95 % of time
Acquisition Time Specifications:
- Acquisition Time(averaged) *:
- Reacquisition: 0.1sec.Average
- Cold start: < 36 seconds
- Warm start: < 33 seconds
- Hot start: < 1 second
- Output terminal: Mini-USB (CMOS Level)
- NMEA protocol output : V 3.01
- Baud Rate: 38400 bps
- Data bit: 8
- Parity: N
- Stop bit: 1
- Output Format:
- GPGGA (1time/1 sec), GPGSA (1time/5 sec.),
- GPGSV (1time /5 sec.), GPRMC (1time /1 sec.)
- GPVTG (1 time/1 sec).
- Compatible Bluetooth device with Serial Port Profile (SPP)
- Bluetooth version 1.2 compliant
- Bluetooth Class 2 operation (up to 10 meter range in open space)
- Frequency : 2.400 to 2.480 GHz
- Modulation: FHSS / GFSK
- RF channels: 79
- Input sensitivity: -85dBm
- Output level: +2dBm
* Specifications follows MTK GPS chipset specification.
There are no specifications currently available for this item.
|Real. Live. Humans.|
|Our very own phone staff are waiting for your call.|
|8AM - 5PM PDT, Mon-Fri|
|(View more comments.)|
|please, keep your sight just the way it is...no need for improvement. i had the easiest experience shopping on your sight, and your prices are the lowest i have seen, this is what keeps shoppers coming back, and your inventory is tops too|
jim m. WI, May 21/13
|Wow, the manufacturers could learn a few things from GPS City! Thoroughly enjoyed the extensive video tutorials and comparisons. I really hope I am as happy with this product as I am with the buying experience at GPS City!|
Wayne S. TN, May 19/13
|excellent phone support and informative web site|
ken w. UT, May 14/13
|Easy site to search,setup acct and order|
Ken D. NY, May 13/13
|RAM Mounts referred, thanks!|
Diana C. CO, May 13/13
|After researching for my first Motorcycle GPS I purchased a Zumo 660 LM. GPS City has all the info you could ever want and I am very pleased with their web site and service|
Matthew M. GA, May 9/13