Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
| (9 customer reviews). Email:
78% of our reviewers recommend this item. See more Lowrance items.
Please call 1-866-GPS-CITY for availability.
||Lowrance Elite-5 DSI Fishfinder and GPS Chartplotter
||000-10236-001 (also 10236-001)
||Brand New, Full Manufacturer Warranty
||Get a Quick Price Match for this item (during business hours).
|We have 16 videos for this item. We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
Here are the top accessories for this item. View the complete accessory list for this item.
Lowrance Elite 5 Series Cover
RAM Mount Humminbird Screw Down Large Marine Mount
RAM Mount Lowrance and Humminbird Marine Rail Mount RAM-107-231U
Lowrance LGC-16W Elite Series External GPS Antenna
Navionics Gold microSD USA and Northern Bahamas
Navionics Gold microSD Canada Coastal Waters and SE Alaska
What's Included In The Box?
|The Lowrance Elite-5 DSI Fishfinder and GPS Chartplotter ships with the following items included:|
- Lowrance Elite-5 DSI Fishfinder and GPS Chartplotter
- 455/600 kHz Exclusive Lowrance Transdcuer
- Power/transducer cable
- Base mount
- Document Pack and a One-Year Warranty
||July 21, 2010
||January 7, 2011
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the Lowrance Elite-5 DSI Fishfinder and GPS Chartplotter in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the Lowrance Elite-5 DSI Fishfinder and GPS Chartplotter.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
|Most recent customer reviews. (View all 9 reviews for this item.)|
Written by CM
January 23, 2013
VERY GOOD UNITThe detail and imaging is excellent. Being new you have to get adjusted to the menu options. I agree with the comments … More
•Pros: imaging detail, easy to install, strong antenna
•Cons: user manual
13 viewers found this helpful.
Written by Ken
Parry Sound, Ont
August 23, 2012
LIKE AN MRI OF THE LAKE BOTTOMGreat unit. GPS city ships very fast. Amazing resolution , especially if you are used to a traditional fish finder. I … More
•Pros: spectacular resolution
•Cons: poor owners manual, no fish alarm
15 viewers found this helpful.
Written by Matt "Trout" SoCal
November 23, 2011
NOOB NEEDS MORE DOCUMENTATIONMy first time using a Fishfinder and I am struggling. Documentation points out all the great features but near to n … More
•Pros: easy to set up/install-touch screen
•Cons: no noob quickstart for how-to
12 viewers found this helpful.
Written by Brad
September 6, 2011
GREAT VIEWS, BUT NO ALARMSThis shows outstanding imaging. The only problem is that there is no fish id or alarm. So if you are used to a regul … More
•Pros: great images of bottom, speed, water temp,and time
•Cons: no fish id/alarm
32 viewers found this helpful.
Written by Tyrone
August 25, 2011
ELITE-5 DSI SOUTH AFRICASimply no comparison between the down scan images and the regular fish finding images. tress are trees logs are logs, … More
•Pros: accurate images of whats below you.
•Cons: gps takes a while to find satalites
43 viewers found this helpful.
Lowrance Elite-5x DSI Color Fishfinder
Lowrance Elite-5 DSI Gold Fishfinder and GPS Chartplotter
| || || || |
Lowrance Elite-5 Fishfinder and GPS Chartplotter
Lowrance Elite-5 Gold Fishfinder and GPS Chartplotter
Lowrance Elite-5x Fishfinder
Lowrance Elite-5m GPS Chartplotter
Lowrance Elite-5m Gold GPS Chartplotter
Unique new fishfinding imaging, precision GPS navigation and brilliant 5 in./12.7 cm color viewing detail and suprisingly affordable.
Coming Early 2011!
With the incredible new standalone Elite-5 DSI imaging fishfinder with chartplotter, you're equipped with a technologically new way to look at finding -- and fishing -- hot spots…clearly… precisely…and especially affordably.
- Exclusive Lowrance down-looking sonar imaging innovation
- Detailed, automatic photo-like viewing locates prime fishing spots under the boat
- Easy-to-use with manual
- Brilliant 5 in./12.7 cm
480x480 pixel SolarMAX™
256-color TFT detail
- 2,400W peak-to-peak
500W RMS power
- Dual-coverage imaging;
455/800 kHz fishfinding
- TrackBack™ feature scrolls-back sonar history to review and set waypoints
- Built-in precision GPS antenna and detailed basemap U.S. inland waters and coasts
- Multiple map/chart card options
- Built-in world background map outside U.S.
Exclusive Lowrance DownScan Imaging™ innovation displays crystal-clear photo-like views of the underwater worlds below the boat. No interpretation needed to see:
Dual 455/800 kHz Coverage
- Thermoclines Exposed – clearly see the boundary layer between the lower cooler water and, upper warmer, oxygen-rich zone where fish hang
- Fish Truly Revealed – Elite-5 DSI imaging leaves nothing to the imagination, clearly showing predator fish and baitfish schools
- Bottoms Uncovered – you easily distinguish between hard and soft bottoms, as well as fish and structure on/near the bottom
- Structure Disclosed – with photo-like views you can recognize all manner of structure at a glance, like bridge pilings, laydowns, ledges, drop-offs, vegetation, wrecks; no interpretation needed
Selectable 455 kHz sounding for wider and deeper sonar imaging coverage, with 800 kHz for enhanced viewing of targeted locations.
More Power (and Depth and Speed) to You
Elite-5 DSI fishfinders transmit 2,400W peak-to-peak/300W RMS power with recently-tested depths* to 200 ft./61 m, and impressive bottom readings at boat speeds up to 40 mph. Optimum imaging speed of 8 mph and under.
Slim new low-profile, high-speed, transom-mount imaging transducer with exclusive down-looking crystal and built-in temp sensor, and trolling motor-mount bracket option.
Precision GPS Position Accuracy
Internal, front-mounted, high-sensitivity 16-channel GPS antenna for superior navigation guidance, even when mounted in-dash. External antenna option available.
Multiple Map/Chart Options
Waterproof microSD media card slot accepts the most up-to-date mapcard options including Fishing Hot Spots® Pro USA and LakeMaster® in the U.S., and Navionics® Gold worldwide.
Higher-resolution 5 in./12.7, 480x480 pixel SolarMAX™ 256-color TFT displays deliver unmatched viewing brightness and detail at wider angles and bright sunlight. Adjustable fluorescent cold-cathode backlit screen and keypad for low-light or night angling.
Pick Your Favorite Color
Expanded sonar imaging display color palette choices offers optimum viewing for personal preference and water/light conditions.
Full Automatic or Manual
Elite-5 DSI is so advanced it's easy to use, with automatic fine-tuning for the best sonar imaging picture possible after power-up. Advanced User Mode for full manual control of settings.
TrackBack™ Into Sonar History
Enjoy immediate scroll-back of imaging sonar history to review covered water and pinpoint spots (saves time and fuel trying to re-trace your path). With Elite-5 DSI, mark a waypoint at your cursor location with a simple press of a button.
Easy to Install and Use
Unique new keypad and quick-release bracket design offers easy installation, plus one-hand viewing adjustment, operation at-speed, and removal/reinstall.
Simplified menu with text and icons for faster and easier selections.
Features and Tips
|Here is a listing we have put together of some of the common |
Elite-5 DSI Fishfinder and GPS Chartplotter features,
along with a few user tips that you may find of help for this particular item.
SONAR / SOUNDER
- Display Size 5 in \ 127 mm
- Display Resolution 480x480 (H x W)
- Display Type 256-color SolarMAX™ TFT
- Backlighting Fluorescent cold cathode
- Backlighting Levels Adjustable screen/keypad
- Languages Supported 23
GPS / NAVIGATION
- Sonar Frequency 455/800 kHz
- Transducer Type Exclusive Lowrance dedicated down-looking sonar imaging crystal innovation; high-speed low-profile with built-in water surface temperature sensor; transom or trolling-motor mounting
- Sonar Output Power Max Peak-to-peak 2,400W / RMS 500 W
- Sonar Depth Max 200 ft \ 61 m
- Sonar Imaging Speed Up to 40 mph/64 kph tracking bottom (pre-release prototypical)
- Optimum imaging <9 mph/<14 kph
- Sonar Alarms: Fish, Max and Min Depth Yes
- Depth Alarm Yes
- Shallow Alarm Yes
- Temperature Display Yes
NETWORKING / CONNECTORS
TECHNICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL
- GPS Antenna Type Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS (optional external antenna)
- GPS Receiver Channels 16 channels
- Background Map World reference basemap or (U.S. models) over 3,000 enhanced lake maps with depth contour and shoreline detail, plus coastal shoreline detail with offshore depth contours to 1,000 ft./305 m and spot depth soundings
- Custom Mapping
Optional microSD media card format:
Navionics® Gold (U.S. & worldwide)
Fishing Hot Spots® and LakeMaster® (U.S.)
- Waypoint Storage 3000
- Routes 100
- Plot Trails 100 retraceable plot trails/up to 10,000 points per trail
- GPS Alarms Yes
- Built-in Backup Memory Yes
- Waterproof Standard Sealed and waterproof, suitable for saltwater use
- Width 6.9 in \ 174 mm
- Height 5.4 in \ 136 mm
- Depth 2.5 in \ 63 mm
- Memory Card Capable One (1) waterproof microSD card slot
- Other Features
Unique TrackBack™ feature offers immediate scroll-back to review multiple pages of sonar imaging history with cursor, plus mark/save waypoints to GPS memory for display and future return.
||Unit dimensions, WxHxD:
||6.9 x 5.4 x 2.5 inches (174 x 136 x 63 mm)
||Display size, WxH:
||5 inches (127mm)
||Display resolution, WxH:
||480 x 480 pixels
||256-color SolarMAX™ PLUS TFT
||RoHS version available:
||Ability to add maps:
||Marine Software Compatible:
||Accepts data cards:
||microSD data card
||100 retraceable plot trails/up to 10,000
||Yes (NMEA 0183)
||Dual-frequency sonar capable
||455 / 800kHz
||500W RMS, 2400W PTPW
||Max 200 ft 61 m
|(View more comments.)|
|Always wonderful service! Simply the best|
Chuck S., May 23/13
|please, keep your sight just the way it is...no need for improvement. i had the easiest experience shopping on your sight, and your prices are the lowest i have seen, this is what keeps shoppers coming back, and your inventory is tops too|
jim m. WI, May 21/13
|Excellent service and very fast arrival of order|
Luci, May 20/13
|Best price I found on the net - and free shipping make this a real deal!|
Dov F. NY, May 14/13
|Easy site to search,setup acct and order|
Ken D. NY, May 13/13
|Very informative and easy to order|
Normand M. ON, May 13/13