Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
|Not yet rated. Email:
See more Lowrance items.
Minimum Advertised Price. What's this?
Ships tomorrow, May 23.
||Lowrance SonicHub Marine Audio Server
||000-10141-001 (also LOW-10800-001)
||Brand New, Full Manufacturer Warranty
||Get a Quick Price Match for this item (during business hours).
|We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
|We have not yet produced any videos for the SonicHub Marine Audio Server. If you would like to suggest a video for this item, we'd love to hear your suggestion! Please submit your suggestion via our feedback form. We review all suggestions and will do our best to provide a response in a timely manner.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
Lowrance SonicHub Marine Audio Server? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
|View the compete list of 2 questions and 3 answers for the Lowrance SonicHub Marine Audio Server in our Q&As.
Or visit our Q&A Home Page.|
|Here are a few of the most recent questions asked by users and customers of the Lowrance SonicHub Marine Audio Server.|
||Sonichub video output
||82 days ago
||sonic hub with Iphone 5
||218 days ago
What's Included In The Box?
|The Lowrance SonicHub Marine Audio Server ships with the following items included:|
- Lowrance SonicHub unit
- Waterproof dock with sleeves
- Pair Lowrance 6.5 inch 4Ohm
- 90dB 200W 2-way marine speakers
- LowranceNet adapter plus 6 ft cable
- Hardware mounting kit
- Installation manual
- Fusion accessory brochure
||August 20, 2011
||March 22, 2012
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the Lowrance SonicHub Marine Audio Server in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the Lowrance SonicHub Marine Audio Server.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
There are currently no reviews for the Lowrance SonicHub Marine Audio Server.
Easy to control and install
The intuitive HDS interface combines a sunlight viewable color screen (up to 10”) with the ultimate in functionality and ease of control.
SonicHub is simple to install with no need to cut holes in the helm for an audio head unit, making it the perfect choice for craft with limited space. Just hook up the SonicHub to your Lowrance HDS using your NMEA 2000 backbone, plug in the speakers and you’re ready to Rock Your Boat.
Stylish speaker package
The Lowrance SonicHub system comes with stylish, marine grade 6.5” high power 200W low magnetic speakers for the ultimate in music on the move. With the option to add a subwoofer, the Lowrance SonicHub delivers maximum performance audio for a minimal price.
SonicHub makes your music more accessible when on the water, with a direct link to your entire music collection via your iPhone, iPod, iPod touch or USB device, without the need for a stereo head unit.
Connected either directly to a compatible Lowrance display or to a LowranceNet onboard network, the SonicHub allows the user to control his onboard music components from the steering position or elsewhere in the boat.
A separate, fully waterproof dock connects an iPod or MP3 player to the SonicHub™ while keeping it protected and secure. Input lines allows for the control of a CD/DVD/radio player and Sirius satellite radio marine weather (US only). Convenient and versatile, the Lowrance SonicHub™ adds a new world of enjoyment and functionality to Lowrance’s networked navigation systems.
- High quality design and build specifically developed by Lowrance for the marine environment.
- Full integration with Lowrance HDS multifunction displays using NMEA 2000 / LowranceNet. The result is simple, menu-driven controls on the HDS’s waterproof, high-resolution colour screen and no need for a separate stereo head unit. SonicHub status is displayed at bottom of display screen when active.
- Unit contains a four channel x 50 watt speaker amplifier and AM/FM stereo tuner. Line-out to subwoofer for added bass. Excellent sound quality.
- Supplied with 2 x marine-grade quality 6.5” speakers 200W output.
- Numerous audio source inputs including Apple products, other MP3 sources via USB port and flash drive.
- Stereo AUX line input for CD/DVD/MP3 source
- Mono line input for intercom, alarm and emergency override
- Music control for up to two individual zones
- Built in module for SIRIUS satellite radio marine weather service (USA only)
Features and Tips
|Here is a listing we have put together of some of the common |
SonicHub Marine Audio Server features,
along with a few user tips that you may find of help for this particular item.
Works with Lowrance:
- SonicHub Dimensions (LxWxH): 107 x 225 x 62mm / 4.2 x 8.9 x 2.4”
- Weight: 0.88 KG / 1.96 lbs
- Temperature: Operating -20°C to +60°C
- Power Requirement: 10 to 16V DC
- Output Music Power Per Channel: 50W
- Total Music Power Output: 200W
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 95 db below full-power output
- Current (Muted): 250ma
- Current (Max) 15 amps
Works with Apple:
- Lowrance HDS-5
- Lowrance HDS-7
- Lowrance HDS-8
- Lowrance HDS-10 – all models
Works with USB Stick:
- iPod with video, 30GB, 60GB, 80GB
- iPod classic, 80GB, 120GB
- iPod classic, 160GB (2007)
- iPod classic, 160GB (2009)
- iPod touch,
- iPod touch, 2nd gen
- iPod nano, 3rd Gen
- iPod nano, 4th Gen
- iPod nano, 5th Gen
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 3GS
- Up to 16GB sticks with MP3's.
There are no specifications currently available for this item.
|Real. Live. Humans.|
|Our very own phone staff are waiting for your call.|
|8AM - 5PM PDT, Mon-Fri|
|(View more comments.)|
|please, keep your sight just the way it is...no need for improvement. i had the easiest experience shopping on your sight, and your prices are the lowest i have seen, this is what keeps shoppers coming back, and your inventory is tops too|
jim m. WI, May 21/13
|Excellent delivery times for all that I have ordered from you. Keep up the good work. Pass to the boys outback|
S, May 17/13
|Best price I found on the net - and free shipping make this a real deal!|
Dov F. NY, May 14/13
|You guys had great shipping and I liked being able to read the reviews of your service before I ordered. It put my mind at ease ordering from a company I had not dealt with before. Thanks!|
Captain NoBeard, May 13/13
|RAM Mounts referred, thanks!|
Diana C. CO, May 13/13
|Excellent service and ease of ordering|
Crestman, May 10/13