Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
| (1 customer reviews). Email:
100% of our reviewers recommend this item. See more Magellan items.
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Accessories may still
be available for this item. Click to view accessories.
|GPS City recommended alternative:
Name: Nuvi 200
Part No: 010-00621-10
View the Garmin Nuvi 200.
|We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
|We have not yet produced any videos for the Maestro 4050. If you would like to suggest a video for this item, we'd love to hear your suggestion! Please submit your suggestion via our feedback form. We review all suggestions and will do our best to provide a response in a timely manner.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
Magellan Maestro 4050? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
There are currently no Q&A's posted for this item. Feel free to post a question you have about this item.
What's Included In The Box?
|The Magellan Maestro 4050 ships with the following items included:|
- Magellan Maestro 4050
- Magellan TrafficKit
- Windshield Mount
- Cradle for Unit
- Cigarette Lighter Adapter
- AC Charger
- USB Data Cable
- Adhesive Disk for Dash Mounting
- Nylon Protective Pouch
||March 1, 2008
||July 1, 2007
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the Magellan Maestro 4050 in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the Magellan Maestro 4050.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
|Most recent customer reviews. (View all 1 reviews for this item.)|
Written by Carl R. Brown
November 14, 2008
BROKEN TWICE, STILL NOT BACK HEREActually purchased 12/07. Sent back for multiple problems once. It took one month to get it back. Condition actually w … More
94 viewers found this helpful.
Magellan® Maestro™ 4050 offers the most satisfying navigation experience ever, in a symphony of elegance and simplicity with LIVE traffic updates, Voice Command & Control, Bluetooth® hands-free calling, SayWhere™ text-to-speech and millions of pre-programmed points of interest. Use Voice Command for hand's-free routing to your home and points of interest from three popular categories. For example, say "Nearest Restaurant", "Chinese Food", and select the restaurant of your choice.
Enter virtually any destination on the freshly-designed graphical touch screen and get turn-by-turn voice guidance to anywhere in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. Smart touch-icons and Magellan's unique QuickSpell™ function enable error-free spelling and minimize steps, so you get a customized route to your destination with just a few touches of the screen.
Touch the tow truck icon to quickly connect to AAA member Roadside Assistance1 using your compatible Bluetooth® phone. The screen tells you where you are to quickly direct reliable AAA help to your location.
|Plus, integrated travel information from AAA TourBook® guides gives you instant access to service details and Diamond ratings from the world's leading travel expert. Quickly find AAA approved lodgings and restaurants, member roadside assistance* details, and discounts available through the AAA Show Your Card & Save® program*.
Maestro is designed for those who enjoy precision technology with style! It has been created by Magellan; the first name in navigation™, and built on years of experience providing the best in GPS navigation and feedback from among the over 400,000 users of the Magellan RoadMate and Hertz NeverLost systems.
*Requires AAA Membership. Click here to join today.
Features and Tips
|Here is a listing we have put together of some of the common |
Maestro 4050 features,
along with a few user tips that you may find of help for this particular item.
- Voice command: Voice command and control enables hand's-free operation.
- Sophisticated and simple: Streamlined touch-screen buttons minimize steps to locate a destination
- Sleek design: Integrated GPS antenna provides excellent satellite reception in a slim and compact design
Graphical interactive maps: Maps and destinations for the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico are built-in, so you can travel all over the US and Canada and always know where you are and where you're going
- TrafficKit™: Provides live traffic incident reports (subscription fees apply)
- Bird's-eye 3D view: Clearly see your surroundings in 2D or 3D; also choose between Map View, TrueView™ 3D split screen, and Maneuver List
- Rechargeable battery: Navigate when you don't have access to power
- Multi-destination routing: Select up to 20 destinations and choose the order that best fits your needs
- SmartDetour: Automatically prompts you to route around suddenly slow freeway traffic
- Auto re-route: Never miss a turn and quickly get back on track whenever you take a detour
- Auto night view: Adjusts color and contrast for easy night viewing
- QuickSpell™: Easily enter addresses with unique auto-complete feature that even corrects spelling
- Complete mobility: Transfer to any vehicle with no installation
- Millions of points of interest (POIs): Optimized database of gas stations, restaurants, ATMs, and more with smart location search by name, category, and location. There's even a Coffee category so you can quickly find caffeine whenever you need it.
- Interactive POI icons: Touch an onscreen icon for a nearby destination, see name and address, and get an instant route
- Customizable route method: Fastest time, shortest distance, least or most use of freeways, avoid toll roads
- Route exclusion: Select streets and freeways to avoid so you can get there your way
- Address book: Create and store personal points of interest for easy reoccurring trips
- Instant locate: One touch shows your location; quickly advise roadside assistance or emergency services
||Pre-loaded - 50 United States, Canada and Puerto Rico
||5. 0 (l) x 3.75 (w) x 0.88 (h)
||Unlimited / Secure Digital (SD) Card compatible
||Integrated multidirectional patch
||20 channels, WAAS/EGNOS enabled - SiRFstarIII
||3 to 5 meters (10 - 16 feet) - WAAS/EGNOS, < 7 meters (15 feet) - GPS only
||Li-Ion rechargeable, 12 V AC or 12 VDC vehicle adapter (sold separately)
||Over 2 hours continuous use
There are no specifications currently available for this item.
|(View more comments.)|
|Excellent service and very fast arrival of order|
Luci, May 20/13
|Best price I found on the net - and free shipping make this a real deal!|
Dov F. NY, May 14/13
|Simple, efficient and fast. Sales customer service responds to questions quickly. Thank You|
Muhammad fazli R. SINGAPO, May 14/13
|Very easy shopping process. I was able to update my details easily|
Eric C. CT, May 12/13
|Your company had all individual parts needed that other did not at a great price! Thank you.. |
Brian J. NH, May 10/13
|Very impressed with the prompt shipping and packaging of the item. Will order again from GPS City again|
larry, May 8/13