Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
| (2 customer reviews). Email:
100% of our reviewers recommend this item. See more RAM Mount items.
||$32.89 (and this item ships for $3.49)
Ships by Friday, July 19, 2013.
||RAM Mount Garmin GPSMAP 276 376 476 Pivot Suction Cup Mount
||Brand New, Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty (max 3 years on electronics & lenses)
||Get a Quick Price Match for this item (during business hours).
|We have 2 videos for this item. We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
RAM Mount Garmin GPSMAP 276 376 476 Pivot Suction Cup Mount? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
There are currently no Q&A's posted for this item. Feel free to post a question you have about this item.
|Here are the sub-component parts that make up the Garmin GPSMAP 276 376 476 Pivot Suction Cup Mount:|
Here are the top accessories for this item. View the complete accessory list for this item.
GPS City Super Grip Dashboard Friction Mount Base
RAM Mount Black Rose Adhesive Plate for Suction Cups
RAM Mount Black Large Adhesive Plate for Suction Cups
RAM Mount Clear Large Adhesive Plate for Suction Cups
RAM Mount RAM-A-CAN II Vehicle Cup Flat Surface Base
What's Included In The Box?
|The RAM Mount Garmin GPSMAP 276 376 476 Pivot Suction Cup Mount ships with the following items included:|
||National Products, Inc
||All Purpose Mounts
||July 24, 2007
||August 1, 2007
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the RAM Mount Garmin GPSMAP 276 376 476 Pivot Suction Cup Mount in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the RAM Mount Garmin GPSMAP 276 376 476 Pivot Suction Cup Mount.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
|Most recent customer reviews. (View all 2 reviews for this item.)|
Written by Josepo
June 15, 2010
GREAT MOUNTPretty sturdy, suction cup holds to the windshield very hard. … More
• Pros: very sturdy
• Cons: vibrates "a bit"
• Recommend? YES
27 viewers found this helpful.
Written by Michael
February 6, 2009
GREAT GPS MOUNT FOR HELICOPTER USE!Seems to work in all applications on all helicopters. I like the product and the price was fair. … More
• Pros: like the way it adjusts to different angles.
• Recommend? YES
45 viewers found this helpful.
The RAP-B-104-224-GA7 RAM Mount High Strength Plastic Mount with Locking Suction Base consists of the 1 inch diameter ball and socket and pivot system with RAM Plastic Cradle for the Garmin GPSMAP x76, x78 and x96 Series, including the Garmin GPSMAP 176, 176C, 196, 276C, 296, 376C, 378C and 478C.
Garmin GPS Mount Cradle Design:
The RAM-HOL-GA7 High Strength Plastic Cradle is designed to hold the Garmin GPSMAP x76, x78 and Aviation x96 Series of GPS which includes, and is not limited to, the following GPS units,
All cables can stay connected to the unit while in the RAM cradle.
- Garmin GPSMAP 176
- Garmin GPSMAP 176C
- Garmin GPSMAP 276C
- Garmin GPSMAP 376C
- Garmin GPSMAP 378
- Garmin GPSMAP 478
- Garmin GPSMAP 196 (Aviation GPS)
- Garmin GPSMAP 296 (Aviation GPS)
- Garmin GPSMAP 396 (Aviation GPS)
- Garmin GPSMAP 496 (Aviation GPS)
Garmin GPS Mount Arm Design:
The RAP-B-200-1 RAM Mount Socket and Octagon Button Arm includes a 1 inch B size Ball Socket and is made of High Strength Plastic. The arm is 1.75 inches long when measured from socket center to button socket end. The side of the arm includes a tightening knob which allows you to open and close the socket ends.
Garmin GPS Mount Base Design:The RAP-224-2 RAM Mount High Strength Plastic Locking 3.25 inch diameter Rubber Suction Cup Base is designed to have an extra strong hold on any smooth non-porous surface. With a twist on the locking knob, the suction cup base adheres to any glass╣ or non-porous plastic surface, as found on our Super Grip Plastic Non Skid Base and Plastic Adhesive Disk.
Connected to the top of the RAM suction cup is a male RAM plastic octagon button with pivot connection. The pivot design allows the mount to tip from 0 to 90 degrees to the suction cup, while the octagon button connections allows the arm to rotate 360 degrees. The button end connects directly to a RAP-B-200-1 Plastic Arm with Socket and Female Button ends.
╣ Important legal note to California and Minnesota Drivers
Suction Cup Base Mounting Options:We currently offer three alternative solutions for mounting your suction cup mount in a location other than a windshield:
- The Super Grip Non Skid Base with round plastic plate, is a weighted base that can be placed on your dash without an adhesive or drilling. Simply place the base on your dash, or any flat surface and then attach the suction cup to the round plastic plate. This is perfect when you want a temporary mounting solution but the windshield mount just isn't the answer.
- The Suction Cup Adhesive Disk with round plastic plate, is a great mounting surface to attach the RAM Twist Lock Suction Cup. Simply stick the the plate to any flat surface and then attach the suction cup to the plate. This is perfect when you need to attach your suction cup mount to your car dash vertically or horizontally, rather than to your windshield.
- The Suction Cup Drink Cup Holder with round plastic plate, is a great mounting surface to attach the RAM Twist Lock Suction Cup. Simply place the base into any cup holder in your vehicle and then attach the suction cup to the plate found on top. This is perfect when you need to attach your suction cup mount away from the windshield or when you just want the mount off the dash.
Garmin GPS Mount Options:
To help ensure you have the correct Garmin GPSMAP x76, x78 and x96 Series Mount for your needs, take a look at the list of available RAM Garmin x76, x78 and x96 mounts on the Garmin GPSMAP x76, x78 and x96 Series Mount Page. Here you can select from suction cup GPS mounts, flat surface screw down GPS mounts, GPS car mounts, non skid weighted GPS mounts, aviation GPS mounts and more bundled with the RAM-HOL-GA7 Garmin GPSMAP x76, x78 and x96 Series Cradle.
Features and Tips
|Here is a listing we have put together of some of the common |
Garmin GPSMAP 276 376 476 Pivot Suction Cup Mount features,
along with a few user tips that you may find of help for this particular item.
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Life Time Warranty
- Cradle Design: Custom Cradle for Garmin GPS listed
- Cradle Material: High Strength Plastic
- Mount Material: Black High Strength Plastic with Plastic and a Rubber Locking Suction Cup
- Mount Ball Size: RAM 1 inch Solid Rubber Ball
- Pivot Point Design: RAM Patented RAM 1 inch Rubber Ball and Socket Joint and Rotating Pivot Octagon Button
- Arm Type: RAM Arm with 1 inch diameter Socket and Octagon Button Socket
- Arm Length: Standard length of 1.75 inches between 1 inch socket center and button socket edge
- Base Type: Round 3.25 inch diameter Locking Suction Cup for non-porous surfaces
There are no specifications currently available for this item.
|(View more comments.)|
|Doing business is a pleasure with gpscity.com. Their support is superb|
Ron C. CA, Jun 14/13
|Excellent! Love all the videos|
Steve C. AL, Jun 14/13
|Great products and service! I am a repeat customer and only shop at GPScity.com for my mounting supplies. Thanks! David|
David N. GA, Jun 13/13
|Reading the reviews is useful. Thanks for the facility|
Rob, Jun 12/13
|One of the best - if not the best- shopping sites and service on the web. Great site design, easy to find what I'm looking for, plus best prices!|
John F. FL, Jun 9/13
|Excellant is not saying enough!|
Seafox, Jun 4/13