Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
| (2 customer reviews). Email:
100% of our reviewers recommend this item. See more RAM Mount items.
||$23.95 (and this item ships for $2.99)
Ships by Friday, June 21, 2013.
||RAM Mount Garmin nuvi 7xx Flex Suction Mount
||Brand New, Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty (max 3 years on electronics & lenses)
||Get a Quick Price Match for this item (during business hours).
|We have 1 video for this item. We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
RAM Mount Garmin nuvi 7xx Flex Suction Mount? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
There are currently no Q&A's posted for this item. Feel free to post a question you have about this item.
|Here are the sub-component parts that make up the Garmin nuvi 7xx Flex Suction Mount:|
What's Included In The Box?
|The RAM Mount Garmin nuvi 7xx Flex Suction Mount ships with the following items included:|
||National Products, Inc
||All Purpose Mounts
||January 17, 2008
||January 17, 2008
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the RAM Mount Garmin nuvi 7xx Flex Suction Mount in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the RAM Mount Garmin nuvi 7xx Flex Suction Mount.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
|Most recent customer reviews. (View all 2 reviews for this item.)|
Written by Tippertartan
September 6, 2010
BEST MOUNT I HAVEThis is a fabulous mount that holds under all kinds of conditions. Very flexible and solid.Travelled from Toronto to … More
•Pros: flexible and strong suction
31 viewers found this helpful.
Written by Bob
January 12, 2010
RAM GARMIN FLEX MOUNTWorked beyond expectations. Traveled from Los Angeles to Florida and back in temperatures from 75 to 11 degrees and … More
50 viewers found this helpful.
The RAP-105-6224-GA26 Garmin nuvi 7xx Series Flex Suction Cup Mount is a Plastic Composite Mount with a RAM designed Locking Suction Cup Base and RAM Custom Plastic Cradle. The mount is designed with a 6 inch long Aluminum Flex Rod connecting the cradle and suction cup base. Once the suction base is securely mounted, you can move the Garmin nuvi 7xx Series, including the nuvi 750, nuvi 760, nuvi 770, cradle to your optimum viewing position with a simple bend of the arm.
Note: This mount does not require any drilling for installation.
Garmin GPS Mount Options:
To help ensure you have the Garmin nuvi 7xx or nuvi 7xxT Series Mount you require, take a look at the list of available RAM Garmin GPS mounts on the RAM-HOL-GA26 Series of Garmin nuvi 7xx Cradles and Mounts Page. Here you can select from suction cup GPS mounts, flat surface screw down GPS mounts, GPS car mounts, non skid weighted GPS mounts and more bundled with the RAM-HOL-GA26 Garmin nuvi 7xx and 7xxT Series Cradle.
Garmin GPS Mount Cradle Design:
The RAM-HOL-GA26 RAM Mount High Strength Plastic Cradle is designed to hold the Garmin nuvi 7xx Series, including the following GPS units,
The cradle will fit around the Garmin cradle that is included with the purchase of the Garmin nuvi 7xx series unit. All cables can stay connected to the unit while in the RAM cradle.
- Garmin nuvi 700
- Garmin nuvi 750
- Garmin nuvi 755T
- Garmin nuvi 760
- Garmin nuvi 765T
- Garmin nuvi 770
- Garmin nuvi 775T
- Garmin nuvi 780
- Garmin nuvi 785T
Garmin GPS Mount Arm and Base Design:The RAP-105-6D224 has a 6 inch long aluminum rod that is sonic welded to a plastic 3.25 inch diameter Locking Suction Cup Base and plastic diamond plate connector. The suction cup is designed to have an extra strong hold on any smooth non-porous surface, but for best results mount the suction cup on a glass╣ or non-porous plastic surface, as found on your windshield, or one of our suction cup sub-base options.
╣ Important legal note to California and Minnesota Drivers
Suction Cup Mount Sub-Base Options:We currently offer three alternative solutions for mounting your suction cup mount in a location other than a windshield:
- The Super Grip Non Skid Base with round plastic plate, is a weighted base that can be placed on your dash without an adhesive or drilling. Simply place the base on your dash, or any flat surface and then attach the suction cup to the round plastic plate. This is perfect when you want a temporary mounting solution but the windshield mount just isn't the answer.
- The Suction Cup Adhesive Disk with round plastic plate, is a great mounting surface to attach the RAM Twist Lock Suction Cup. Simply stick the the plate to any flat surface and then attach the suction cup to the plate. This is perfect when you need to attach your suction cup mount to your car dash vertically or horizontally, rather than to your windshield.
- The Suction Cup Drink Cup Holder with round plastic plate, is a great mounting surface to attach the RAM Twist Lock Suction Cup. Simply place the base into any cup holder in your vehicle and then attach the suction cup to the plate found on top. This is perfect when you need to attach your suction cup mount away from the windshield or when you just want the mount off the dash.
Features and Tips
|Here is a listing we have put together of some of the common |
Garmin nuvi 7xx Flex Suction Mount features,
along with a few user tips that you may find of help for this particular item.
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Life Time Warranty
- Cradle Design: Custom Cradle for Garmin nuvi 7xx Series listed
- Cradle Material: High Strength Plastic
- Mount Material: High Strength Plastic / Aluminum Rod
- Arm Type: RAM Flexible Aluminum Rod
- Arm Length: Flexible Aluminum 6 inch Arm
- Base Type: Locking Suction Cup Mount for windshield or other non-porous surface
There are no specifications currently available for this item.
|(View more comments.)|
|If someone is thinking about purchasing GPS equipment there is no other place to do business but GPS City. You are customer service the way it should be.......Customer focused. And this level of service has been the mainstay of GPS City for over 10 years which has been my experiences|
Don, May 24/13
Yampol, May 23/13
|please, keep your sight just the way it is...no need for improvement. i had the easiest experience shopping on your sight, and your prices are the lowest i have seen, this is what keeps shoppers coming back, and your inventory is tops too|
jim m. WI, May 21/13
|Excellent delivery times for all that I have ordered from you. Keep up the good work. Pass to the boys outback|
S, May 17/13
|Best price I found on the net - and free shipping make this a real deal!|
Dov F. NY, May 14/13
|Easy site to search,setup acct and order|
Ken D. NY, May 13/13