Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
| (1 customer reviews). Email:
100% of our reviewers recommend this item. See more RAM Mount items.
||$23.95 (and this item ships for $2.99)
Ships by Friday, June 28, 2013.
||RAM Mount iFinder H2O Gooseneck Mount RAP-105-6224-LO3U
||Brand New, Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty (max 3 years on electronics & lenses)
||Get a Quick Price Match for this item (during business hours).
|We have 1 video for this item. We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
RAM Mount iFinder H2O Gooseneck Mount RAP-105-6224-LO3U? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
There are currently no Q&A's posted for this item. Feel free to post a question you have about this item.
|Here are the sub-component parts that make up the iFinder H2O Gooseneck Mount RAP-105-6224-LO3U:|
What's Included In The Box?
|The RAM Mount iFinder H2O Gooseneck Mount RAP-105-6224-LO3U ships with the following items included:|
||National Products, Inc
||All Purpose Mounts
||January 1, 2007
||January 1, 2007
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the RAM Mount iFinder H2O Gooseneck Mount RAP-105-6224-LO3U in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the RAM Mount iFinder H2O Gooseneck Mount RAP-105-6224-LO3U.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
|Most recent customer reviews. (View all 1 reviews for this item.)|
Written by Kelly
March 28, 2008
LIKE TO FISHFound this mount to be very easy to use and holds gps well,also price is unbeatable. … More
• Recommend? YES
72 viewers found this helpful.
The RAP-105-6224-LO3 Lowrance iFinder H2O, Hunt, PhD, Expedition, Explorer and M and M Series Flex Suction Cup Mount is a Plastic Composite Mount with a RAM designed Locking Suction Cup Base and RAM Custom Plastic Cradle. The mount is designed with a 6 inch long Aluminum Flex Rod connecting the cradle and suction cup base. Once the suction base is securely mounted, you can move the Lowrance iFinder H2O, Hunt, PhD, Expedition, Explorer and Map and Music Series cradle to your optimum viewing position with a simple bend of the arm.
Note: This mount does not require any drilling for installation.
Lowrance GPS Mount Options:
To help ensure you have the Lowrance H20, Hunt and AirMap Mount you require, take a look at the list of available RAM Lowrance GPS mounts on the RAM-HOL-LO3 Series of Lowrance H20/Hunt Cradles and Mounts Page. Here you can select from suction cup GPS mounts, flat surface screw down GPS mounts, GPS car mounts, non skid weighted GPS mounts and more bundled with the RAM-HOL-LO3 Lowrance H20 and Hunt Series Cradle.
Lowrance GPS Mount Cradle Design:
The RAM-HOL-LO3 Lowrance H2O and Hunt Series RAM Mount Cradle is a High Strength Plastic Composite Cradle designed specifically to hold the Lowrance H2O/Hunt Series, including the following GPS units,
All cables can stay connected to the unit while in the RAM cradle.
- Lowrance iFinder H2O Series
- Lowrance iFinder H2O C Series
- Lowrance iFinder Hunt Series
- Lowrance iFinder Hunt C Series
- Lowrance iFinder Expedition C Series
- Lowrance iFinder Explorer Series
- Lowrance iFinder PhD Series
- Lowrance iFinder Map and Music Series
- Lowrance iWay 100C Automotive GPS
- Lowrance Airmap 600C Aviation GPS
Lowrance GPS Mount Arm and Base Design:The RAP-105-6D224 has a 6 inch long aluminum rod that is sonic welded to a plastic 3.25 inch diameter Locking Suction Cup Base and plastic diamond plate connector. The suction cup is designed to have an extra strong hold on any smooth non-porous surface, but for best results mount the suction cup on a glass╣ or non-porous plastic surface, as found on your windshield, or one of our suction cup sub-base options.
╣ Important legal note to California and Minnesota Drivers
Suction Cup Mount Sub-Base Options:We currently offer three alternative solutions for mounting your suction cup mount in a location other than a windshield:
- The Super Grip Non Skid Base with round plastic plate, is a weighted base that can be placed on your dash without an adhesive or drilling. Simply place the base on your dash, or any flat surface and then attach the suction cup to the round plastic plate. This is perfect when you want a temporary mounting solution but the windshield mount just isn't the answer.
- The Suction Cup Adhesive Disk with round plastic plate, is a great mounting surface to attach the RAM Twist Lock Suction Cup. Simply stick the the plate to any flat surface and then attach the suction cup to the plate. This is perfect when you need to attach your suction cup mount to your car dash vertically or horizontally, rather than to your windshield.
- The Suction Cup Drink Cup Holder with round plastic plate, is a great mounting surface to attach the RAM Twist Lock Suction Cup. Simply place the base into any cup holder in your vehicle and then attach the suction cup to the plate found on top. This is perfect when you need to attach your suction cup mount away from the windshield or when you just want the mount off the dash.
There are no specifications currently available for this item.
|(View more comments.)|
|You Rock, you had the watch in stock and you delivered with free shipping in-time for my birthday and before my race|
Stevo, Jun 18/13
|Gps city has great prices and fast delivery. Keep up the good work|
Andrew, Jun 15/13
|GPS City is awesome ... always get my Ram-mount stuff here|
MKorn, Jun 14/13
|Great products and service! I am a repeat customer and only shop at GPScity.com for my mounting supplies. Thanks! David|
David N. GA, Jun 13/13
|Reading the reviews is useful. Thanks for the facility|
Rob, Jun 12/13
|excellent, responded to my query by email with just the right information thanks|
David N. CA, Jun 10/13