Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
| (1 customer reviews). Email:
100% of our reviewers recommend this item. See more RAM Mount items.
Ships by Thursday, June 6, 2013.
||RAM Mount Magellan Roadmate Series Non Skid Suction Mount
||Brand New, Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty (max 3 years on electronics & lenses)
||Get a Quick Price Match for this item (during business hours).
|We have 7 videos for this item. We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
RAM Mount Magellan Roadmate Series Non Skid Suction Mount? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
|View the compete list of 1 questions and 1 answers for the RAM Mount Magellan Roadmate Series Non Skid Suction Mount in our Q&As.
Or visit our Q&A Home Page.|
|Here are a few of the most recent questions asked by users and customers of the RAM Mount Magellan Roadmate Series Non Skid Suction Mount.|
||RAM Mount for Magellan Roadmate 1445t?
||3 years ago
|Here are the sub-component parts that make up the Magellan Roadmate Series Non Skid Suction Mount:|
What's Included In The Box?
|The RAM Mount Magellan Roadmate Series Non Skid Suction Mount ships with the following items included:|
||National Products, Inc
||All Purpose Mounts
||October 10, 2008
||October 10, 2008
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the RAM Mount Magellan Roadmate Series Non Skid Suction Mount in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the RAM Mount Magellan Roadmate Series Non Skid Suction Mount.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
|Most recent customer reviews. (View all 1 reviews for this item.)|
Written by George
Monroe Twp., NJ
July 14, 2009
GPS MOUNTThe base could use a little more non-skid but works as advertised. … More
•Pros: keeps the gps steady
•Cons: moves around a little
78 viewers found this helpful.
The RAP-B-279-2-MA4 Magellan Roadmate Series Automotive RAM Mount is a High Strength Plastic Composite Mount with Locking Suction Base AND Weighted Non-Skid Sub-Base. The mount is designed with a RAM 1 inch diameter patented rubber ball and socket system, with Grip-Lock knob, that has adjustment point at the cradle and base. With a twist of the Grip-Lock arm knob, you can move the Magellan Roadmate Series mount to your optimum viewing position.
Note: This mount does not require any drilling for installation.
Magellan GPS Mount Options:
To help ensure you have the Magellan Roadmate Series Mount you require, take a look at the list of available RAM Magellan GPS mounts on the Roadmate Series Mount Page. Here you can select from suction cup GPS mounts, flat surface screw down GPS mounts, GPS car mounts, non skid weighted GPS mounts and more bundled with the RAM-B-202-MA4 Roadmate Series Cradle.
Magellan GPS Mount Cradle Plate:The RAP-B-202-MA4 High Strength Plastic AMPS Plate has a four hole pattern which will connect to the four holes found on the back of the following cradles made by Magellan:
Note: The Magellan cradles listed are included with the purchase of each GPS unit, or can purchased separately.
Connection Hardware Included:The plate includes a set of four screws to connect the plate to the back of the Roadmate cradle.
Magellan GPS Mount Arm Design:The RAP-B-201-1 Twist Grip RAM Mount Dual Socket Arm is a 1 inch B size Ball Socket Arm made of High Strength Plastic. The arm is 2.0 inches long between socket centers. The side of the arm includes a round grooved tightening nut which allows you to open and close the socket ends.
Magellan GPS Mount Base Design:This RAP-B-279-2 is a dual base mounting solution. This base allows you to either mount your device directly on your car dashboard using the Super Grip Non-Skid Base, or attach the mount to you windshield (or any other non-porous surface) with the powerful locking suction cup base.
╣ Important legal note to California and Minnesota Drivers
- Locking Suction Cup Base: The RAM Mount Suction Cup Base Solution is designed to have an extra strong hold on any smooth non-porous surface, including the Non-Skid base. With a twist of the outside edge, the suction cup base adheres to any glass╣ or non-porous plastic surface. Built into the top of the Suction Cup is a 1 inch diameter Rubber Ball. This ball allows the suction cup to join to an open socket found on any of the RAM 1 inch diameter socket arms.
- Super Grip Non Skid Base: The Weighted Non Skid Friction Sub-Base Solution includes a plastic round plate giving you a non porous surface for attaching the included RAM Mount Suction Cup Base. The Non Skid base consists of a weighted core with a super grip anti-skid underside. The Non Skid base contours to the top of your dashboard allowing it to work on uneven and textured sufaces. This base DOES NOT require any fastening to the mounting surface.
Features and Tips
|Here is a listing we have put together of some of the common |
Magellan Roadmate Series Non Skid Suction Mount features,
along with a few user tips that you may find of help for this particular item.
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Life Time Warranty on all pieces excluding the Non Skid Base.
- Cradle Design: Custom Cradle for Magellan Roadmate Series.
- Cradle Material: Black High Strength Composite Plastic.
- Mount Material: Black High Strength Plastic Composite and Rubber Locking Suction Cup.
- Mount Ball Size: RAM 1 inch Solid Rubber Ball.
- Pivot Point Design: RAM Patented 1 inch Rubber Ball and Socket Joint.
- Arm Type: RAM Arm with Dual 1 inch Sockets and Grip-Lock Knob.
- Arm Length: Standard length of 3 inches between socket centers.
- Base Type: Weighted Non-Skid Friction Base for non-destructive mounting AND Locking Suction Cup for non-porous surfaces.
- Common Applications:
- Vehicle Mounts: Attaching to vehicle windshield or placing on the vehicle dash.
There are no specifications currently available for this item.
|(View more comments.)|
|Great website. Easy to find & compare products, great prices, fast shipping. Thanks!|
Robb O. OH, May 16/13
|excellent phone support and informative web site|
ken w. UT, May 14/13
|Very informative and easy to order|
Normand M. ON, May 13/13
|Great Prices !!! thank you !|
Maher Q. MN, May 10/13
|After researching for my first Motorcycle GPS I purchased a Zumo 660 LM. GPS City has all the info you could ever want and I am very pleased with their web site and service|
Matthew M. GA, May 9/13
|You have excellent customer service and very prompt shipping times. This is my second order and I continue to come back to you because of this and value. Outstanding company to work with!|
mercedes, May 6/13