TomTom Go 930t is the new version of the popular Go 920 navigator, with added IQ Routes™ technology and Advanced Lane Guidance. The Go 930t has an extra wide 4.3" touchscreen and built-in FM transmitter.
IQ™ Routes: Using data collected over the last year from anonymous historical speed profiles of over 6.2 billion users, IQ Routes tells you where to go, depending on the time of day. TomTom offers day-to-day 'intelligent' routing and plans to evolve an even more specific routing feature, i.e. morning routes and night routes on specific days.
Advanced Lane Guidance: This feature provides users with realistic representations of complex highway junctions and lane-specific visual directions - to help navigate difficult interchanges and areas.
- TomTom Map Share™ technology, enabling users to make updates and corrections to their own maps instantly and to benefit from improvements made by other users, completely free of charge. New Map Share features include the ability to change turn restrictions and posted road speeds
- Latest map guarantee so users always have free access to the latest map at time of purchase
- Voice address input so that users can drive to millions of cities and street names by simply announcing the address of their destination (i.e. voice command functionality!)
- Clear voice instructions and text-to-speech to enable street names, places, traffic alerts and SMS messages to be read aloud as part of the spoken instructions
- Enhanced Positioning Technology (EPT) for uninterrupted navigation even in tunnels or highly-built areas [TomTom GO 930t has 'dead reckoning']
- TomTom RDS-TMC Traffic Receiver for detailed traffic information
- Large 4.3 inch touch screen with new generation icons and an updated user interface to navigate drivers to their destination even more easily
- Enhanced hands-free calling with high-quality sound system via Bluetooth® to allow drivers to keep their eyes firmly on the road while making phone calls in the car
- Extensive safety features, including the 'Help Me' menu that give drivers direct access to emergency services and roadside assistance
- Built-in FM Transmitter to play music and navigation instructions seamlessly over the car stereo
- New smart & fun extras to personalize users' devices, including recording your own driving instructions, view documents, exchange positions via SMS and Bluetooth™wireless technology and select a favorite car icon on the screen
- Free TomTom HOME software and content from the TomTom community to keep your TomTom device up to date at all times
- Full range of accessories to match the design and finish of the updated GO range
This latest map is the most complete and accurate map ever released of the USA (including Puerto Rico) and Canada. It also contains a separate map of Guam.
Detailed coverage in Western Europe: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark,Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, San Marino, Spain (including Canary Islands), Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, and Vatican City.
Detailed coverage in Eastern Europe: Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia and the Russia Federation. Road Connector coverage in Eastern Europe: Coverage of major roads to allow guided navigation from city to city and around the borders of neighbouring counties: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia and Ukraine.
Future Proof: New maps and free software upgrades through TomTom HOME. So you'll never be out-of-date.
TomTom Map Share technology: Add to, update and personalize your maps instantly, download other users' changes daily.
Please register on tomtom.com to be notified about map updates.