Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
|Not yet rated. Email:
See more Trimble items.
Please call 1-866-GPS-CITY for availability.
||Trimble Juno T41 M Windows IP68
||Brand New, Full Manufacturer Warranty
||Get a Quick Price Match for this item (during business hours).
|We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
|We have not yet produced any videos for the Juno T41 M Windows IP68. If you would like to suggest a video for this item, we'd love to hear your suggestion! Please submit your suggestion via our feedback form. We review all suggestions and will do our best to provide a response in a timely manner.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
Trimble Juno T41 M Windows IP68? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
|View the compete list of 1 questions and 1 answers for the Trimble Juno T41 M Windows IP68 in our Q&As.
Or visit our Q&A Home Page.|
|Here are a few of the most recent questions asked by users and customers of the Trimble Juno T41 M Windows IP68.|
||179 days ago
What's Included In The Box?
|The Trimble Juno T41 M Windows IP68 ships with the following items included:|
- Trimble Juno T41 M Windows IP68
- International AC Charging Kit
- T41 USB Cable
- Wrist Strap
- Ultra Clear Screen Protectors (qty 2) Kit
- Quick Start Guide
||August 15, 2012
||August 15, 2012
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the Trimble Juno T41 M Windows IP68 in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the Trimble Juno T41 M Windows IP68.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
There are currently no reviews for the Trimble Juno T41 M Windows IP68.
The Trimble® Juno® T41 rugged handheld computer is a powerful, connected and compact solution for your entire mobile workforce. The Juno T41 handheld offers the convenience and ease-of-use of a smartphone with durability and long-term support that smartphones just don’t offer. Its slim, ergonomic design is easy to grasp and enables all-day use by hard-working professionals and demanding consumers alike. The Juno T41 handheld includes a capable 800 MHz processor with 256 MB RAM to run software applications fast and reliably.
The Juno T41 is a rugged, all-in-one device that reduces total cost of ownership compared to durable or consumer-grade smartphones. Mobile workforce solutions based on a single device can be more efficient than requiring workers to repeatedly handle at least two: a rugged handheld computer and a cellular phone. Return on investment is also enhanced through increased efficiency from your work force: user applications can transfer data to and from the cloud, while they maintain voice communication with managers who can make faster, better decisions based on real-time information.
Empowering the Mobile Worker
The Juno T41 handheld is designed to be long-lasting, from the battery to the processor, and to work through mishaps that would sideline lesser smartphones. The lithium-ion polymer battery lasts all day for most users, and the optional External Battery Pack is available for solutions involving all-day wireless connectivity and processor-intensive applications. The Juno T41 handheld can withstand water, dust, shock, drop, vibration and extreme temperatures. The Juno T41 features a Gorilla® Glass panel to survive hostile conditions in the field.
The 4.3” high resolution capacitive touchscreen is sunlight-readable and beautifully clear. Multi-touch support allows complex selections and controlled zoom to optimize the user experience with maps and detailed information. A capacitive stylus is available as an optional accessory. Physical connection to other electronic devices is supported via the Juno T41 handheld’s custom connector. This custom connector allows for the slim design while providing easy connectivity to a USB device, a 9-pin Serial device or a battery charger.
Developer-Friendly Choice of Operating Systems
Software Developer Kits for the Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 operating system enable custom application software to easily interface with the many built-in sensors, radios and data ports of the Juno T41 handheld. Live technical support is available for systems integrators and software developers. The Juno T41 standard software includes Trimble applications that enable user control of integrated features.
Built for Work in the Real World
Smartphones were designed to be convenient and easy-to-use, but they weren’t designed for rugged environments. With the Juno T41 handheld, you no longer have to juggle a smartphone and a rugged computer or to worry about which device carries your data. On the job site, on the road, in the office or at home, the Juno T41 handheld has the features you need to stay productive, informed and in touch.
Features and Tips
|Here is a listing we have put together of some of the common |
Juno T41 M Windows IP68 features,
along with a few user tips that you may find of help for this particular item.
- Processor: 800 MHz, Texas Instruments DM3730
- RAM: 256 MB
- Flash Storage: 8 GB
- 4.3” WVGA sunlight-readable Gorilla® Glass display
- Light sensor to auto-adjust display brightness
- Capacitive multi-touch interface
- GPS Receiver, 2-4 meter accuracy (WAAS/SBAS Capable)
- MCX port for optional External GPS Antenna
- Electronic Compass
- Robust Custom Port with USB 2.0 Full Speed Protocol
- Conversion Cables available for 9-pin Serial or USB host
- MicroSD memory card slot (supports SDHC up to 32 GB)
- Integrated speaker and microphone
- 3.5 mm Headset Jack with Audio Capability
Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 Standard Software:
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
- Language Support: Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian or Spanish
- Trimble SatViewer (GPS interface application)
- Microsoft® Office Mobile® 2010 (Word Mobile, Excel Mobile, PowerPoint Mobile, Outlook Mobile)
- Internet Explorer Mobile 6
- Microsoft My Phone with SMS Text Messaging
- Flashlight mode control application
- Microsoft Pictures & Videos
- Windows Media Player
- Windows Live Messenger
- Microsoft Task Manager & Notes
- Adobe Reader LE 2.5
- Survives immersion at 3.3 ft (1 m) for two hours (gray models), IEC-60529 IPx8.
- Survives driving rain and water spray (yellow models), IEC-60529 IPx5,email@example.com
- Dust: Protected against dust, IEC-60529 IP6x, dust chamber with under-pressure
- Drops: Survives multiple drops of 4 ft. (1.22 m), MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6, Procedure IV, Transit Drop
- Operating Temperature: -22 oF to 144 oF (-30 C to 60 C), MIL- STD-810G, Method 502.5, Procedure I, II, III (Low Temp Operating -30 C); Method 501.5, Procedure I & II (High Temp Operating 60 C)
- Storage Temperature: -40 oF to 158 oF (-40 C to 70 C), MIL- STD-810G, Method 502.5, Procedure I, II, III (Low Temp Storage -40 C); Method 501.5, Procedure I & II (High Temp Storage 70 C)
- Temperature Shock: Cycles between -22 oF and 144 oF (-30 C and 60 C), MIL-STD-810G, Method 503.5, Procedure I-C Humidity: 90% relative humidity with temperatures between 22 F and 144 F (30 C and 60 C), MIL-STD- 810G, Method 507.5, Procedure II
- Altitude: 15,000 ft (4,572 m) at 73 °F (23 C) to 40,000 ft (12,192 m) at -22 °F (-30 C), MIL-STD-810G, Method 500.5, Procedure I, II & III
- Vibration: General minimum integrity and loose cargo tests, MIL- STD-810G, Method 514.6, Procedure I & II, Category 5
- Solar Exposure: Survives prolonged UVB exposure, MIL-STD- 810G, Method 505.5, Procedure II
- Chemical Exposure: Resistant to mild alkaline and acid cleaning solutions, fuel hydrocarbons, alcohols and common vehicle and factory machine lubricants
- Size: 6.1in×3.2in×.9in(15.5cmx8.2cmx2.5cm)
- Weight: 13.5oz(.4kg),including battery
- Color: Black with Yellow or Black with Gray
- Processor: 800 MHz or 1 GHz, Texas Instruments DM3730 Memory: 256 MB or 512 MB
- Storage: 8 GB or 16 GB, non-volatile
- Expansion: microSD card slot, SIM card slot
- Display: 4.3 in (10.9 cm), 480 x 800 pixel, WVGA TFT
- Battery: 3.7 V, 3.3 Ah, 12.2 Wh, Lithium-ion polymer
- I/O: 3.5mm audio jack; Custom Port that supports USB 2.0 Host, USB Client, 9-pin Serial and 5 VDC input power
- GPS Receiver: 2-4 m accuracy with WAAS/SBAS correction; MCX port for optional external antenna
FCC, CE, R&TTE, IC (Canada), C-tick, GCF compliant, RoHS compliant, Section 508 compliant, PTCRB, SAR, CCX, USB 2.0 Full Speed, MIL-STD-810G, IP65/IP68, MIL-STD-461E.
There are no specifications currently available for this item.
|(View more comments.)|
|Excellent delivery times for all that I have ordered from you. Keep up the good work. Pass to the boys outback|
S, May 17/13
|excellent phone support and informative web site|
ken w. UT, May 14/13
|Easy site to search,setup acct and order|
Ken D. NY, May 13/13
|Very easy shopping process. I was able to update my details easily|
Eric C. CT, May 12/13
|as usual, you guys did great. shipping was VERY FAST. keep up the good work|
Thomas, May 9/13
|You have excellent customer service and very prompt shipping times. This is my second order and I continue to come back to you because of this and value. Outstanding company to work with!|
mercedes, May 6/13