Share your images and get a
free gpscity.com t-shirt!
| (1 customer reviews). Email:
100% of our reviewers recommend this item. See more Woods Powr Grip items.
Ships tomorrow, June 19.
||Woods Powr Grip 6 inch Black Vacuum Pump Suction Cup Base
||Brand New, Full Manufacturer Warranty
||Get a Quick Price Match for this item (during business hours).
|We handcraft videos daily to help you learn more about the functionality of the items we sell. View a list of the GPS City videos. Visit our Youtube channel. Suggest a video via our feedback form.|
|We have not yet produced any videos for the 6 inch Black Vacuum Pump Suction Cup Base. If you would like to suggest a video for this item, we'd love to hear your suggestion! Please submit your suggestion via our feedback form. We review all suggestions and will do our best to provide a response in a timely manner.|
Questions and Answers (Q&As)
|Got a question about the |
Woods Powr Grip 6 inch Black Vacuum Pump Suction Cup Base? Click this link to enter your question. No login required. Our tech staff moderates this Q&A and will typically respond within 24 hours (72 hours if a weekend). Visitors are also welcome to chime in at your convenience.
There are currently no Q&A's posted for this item. Feel free to post a question you have about this item.
||Woods Powr Grip
||All Purpose Mounts
||March 10, 2009
||March 19, 2009
Gallery of Customer Images
|Customer submitted images of the Woods Powr Grip 6 inch Black Vacuum Pump Suction Cup Base in action. You can also view our entire gallery or add your own gallery item. Special limited time offer - get a free t-shirt with every approved submission with pictures.|
There are currently no gallery items for the Woods Powr Grip 6 inch Black Vacuum Pump Suction Cup Base.
|View all reviews. Or click here to Add Your Own Review. It's quick and easy. No login required.|
|Most recent customer reviews. (View all 1 reviews for this item.)|
Written by han
April 12, 2012
I'LL BUY ANOTHER 10 IF I NEED.Yes... i love it cos it's huge ! and it's super easy to remove.. so easy.. it's uncomfortable. Super strong !! and … More
• Pros: damn strong
• Cons: cheaper's always better.
• Recommend? YES
11 viewers found this helpful.
Woods Powr Grip 3 inch Black Vacuum Pump Suction Cup Base
Woods Powr Grip 3 inch Black Vacuum Pump Suction Cup Base with 0.625 in Thread
Woods Powr Grip Black Vacuum Pump Suction Cup Base
Woods Powr Grip 6 inch Black Vacuum Pump Suction Cup Base
| || |
The Vacuum Pump Suction Cup Base is a perfect mounting base when you need a super strong hold. Pressing the side pump on the suction cup base creates a vacuum for the suction cup base that is second to none. The top of the suction cup base included an integrated 1/4-20 female thread that will match directly to the RAM 1/4-20 Male Thread with 1.0 inch Ball or RAM 1/4-20 Male Thread with 1.5 inch Ball. The suction cup is designed to hold on any smooth non-porous surface, but for best result, mount the suction cup on a glass¹ or non-porous plastic surface.
¹ Important legal note to California and Minnesota Drivers
Holding Strength of 6 inch Vacuum Suction Mount:
The vacuum mount base is rated by the manufacturer to hold a maximum load capacity of 40 pounds* connected directly to the center of the suction cup base pad as part of a cantilever setup (mounting the suction cup on a vertical surface with a vertical force).
|Distance from center of pad surface||0"|
|Maximum Load Capacity *||40 lbs|
* Maximum Load Capacity includes a 3:1 safety factor and requires the following: attachment on clean, smooth, nonporous flat surfaces; a minimum vacuum level of 17½" Hg [-59 kPa]; and a friction coefficient of 1. This rating is based on tests of new vacuum cups attached to the upper, horizontal surface of static objects in ideal conditions. Many factors can reduce the capacity, including: attaching cups on vertical or inclined surfaces to lift a load or to mount a load; dynamic loading (eg, mounting loads on moving vehicles); or attaching loads that apply leverage to the cup.
Contact Surface and Environmental Conditions:
Use the cup on clean, relatively smooth, nonporous surfaces, at temperatures from 0° to 120° Fahrenheit [-18° to 49° Celsius]. Moisture or contaminants can reduce the slip resistance of the cup. The red-line indicator may not perform reliably at elevations above 5000 feet [1524 meters]
Failure to observe WARNINGS could damage the vacuum cup or the load, or cause injury to the user.
- Do not use the cup to support loads that exceed the Maximum Load Capacity or the effective capacity (see SPECIFICATIONS).
- Do not use the cup to support a person.
- Do not use the cup to support loads which could injure people if the cup disengages unexpectedly
- Do not place the cup face against surfaces which could damage the sealing edge of the rubber pad.
- Avoid conditions that could cause the cup to slip or to disengage prematurely, such as:
- cuts or scratches in the cup face or contact surface,
- applying the cup to porous materials,
- or applying pressure against the cup edge.
- Do not use the cup when the red line is visible. If the red line reappears frequently, discontinue use and contact the manufacturer.
- Do not allow anything to interfere with free movement of the plunger while the cup is attached.
- Do not touch any release tab while using the cup.
- Do not leave the cup in use and unattended.
- Do not use harsh chemicals (such as solvents or gasoline) or unauthorized rubber cleaners and conditioners to clean the cup.
Manufacturers Exchange and Repair/Replacement Parts:
If you need to repair your vacuum suction cup base, the manufacturer offers an exchange and repair program or you can purchase spare parts for replacement. For warranty information, you can contact the manufacturer through their vacuum cup warranty page.
There are no specifications currently available for this item.
|(View more comments.)|
|GPS City is one of the BEST if not THE BEST. GPS City is the go to GPS Merchent IMHO!|
Algonquin Traveler, Jun 15/13
|Doing business is a pleasure with gpscity.com. Their support is superb|
Ron C. CA, Jun 14/13
|GPS City is awesome ... always get my Ram-mount stuff here|
MKorn, Jun 14/13
|GPS city made a smooth purchase experience. My first time using them. Iw would definately use them again|
Merkin, Jun 13/13
|Always great service and selection, thanks gpscity!|
Esteban, Jun 11/13
|excellent, responded to my query by email with just the right information thanks|
David N. CA, Jun 10/13